Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

WOR, WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 7 2018, 02:59 PM
  Quote Post

according to AFR Street Talk

Dar Group is understood to have secured funding to buy a $490 million stake in WorleyParsons.

Sources said the Dubai-based construction company had locked in a margin loan via investment bank JPMorgan to take up its entitlement in WorleyParson's $1.1 billion retail rights issue.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Elliott
post Posted: Apr 22 2015, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 22 2015, 03:04 PM

Quite a few stocks trying to breakout...but struggling due to broader market concerns. AHE one that comes to mind. I have been watching WOR but there is residual selling around current levels that needs to dissipate.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

arty
post Posted: Apr 22 2015, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 17 2015, 02:26 PM

Having another crack at $11.

Attached Image

Could it be related to tomorrow's Option Expiry???

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Apr 17 2015, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 16 2015, 02:20 PM

Today's rally was rejected at the February Highs, again failing to advance into the overhead gap.
Not to worry though;Tuesday-Wednesday's Harami Cross suggests a likely break is imminent.

Attached Image

I hold; took the dividend and decided to ride out the post-divi pullback. cool.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Feb 16 2015, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 16 2015, 10:55 AM

sold at target; waiting for pullback to break level for a reentry
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 16 2015, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

The current Trinity leg seems to have legs cool.gif

Attached Image

Target $11.40; Trailing Stop $10.45

--------------------

Ekman
post Posted: Jan 29 2015, 06:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 29 2015, 04:26 PM

Thanks Arty

arty
post Posted: Jan 29 2015, 04:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ekman's post @ Jan 29 2015, 03:39 PM

Google "worleyparsons class action" to find out. It's been in the news alright and for quite some time:
http://www.smartcompany.com.au/growth/econ...y-roundup.html#

If you can't access news reports, click http://acalawyers.com.au/worleyparsons-class-action/

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Ekman
post Posted: Jan 29 2015, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 29 2015, 02:27 PM

What is this "class action threat", nothing in the news? Happy for any information, thanks

arty
post Posted: Jan 29 2015, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ipad's post @ Jan 29 2015, 12:13 PM

It's possibly the threat of a Class Action that spooked a few holders.
Since last November, Credit Suisse and Shaw have been major net sellers, but ITG and Merryl Lynch were buying.
In case of serious concerns about a company's survival, the Biggies are usually simultaneously on the Selling side.

Attached Image

The chart suggests a bottom may have formed; could even be a Double Bottom.
On that assumption, I have already picked up a few. Speculative, mind you! so DYOR

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: ipad  

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING