Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEM, PERILYA LIMITED
hungry
post Posted: Mar 18 2011, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

This ones bounce might be a worthwhile trade.
Nice vol at the bottom here. Buyers currently stronger.

hungry
post Posted: Mar 23 2010, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

Poised to bounce of the channel supp line for the next upleg?

alaita13
post Posted: Sep 7 2009, 07:49 PM
  Quote Post

time to get into basemetal miners..lead over $1+...Zinc also rising....Pem has no debts..and the story with cBH....could still be there...If Toho and the Chinese could strike a deal...still possible.... also there is talk a norwegian company has developed a rechargable ZINC Air battery...so,also ALL Silver sales from Pem are now at full market price...and PEM included in the ASX 300....so keep it on your Radar screene...i hold both CBH and Pem.....

Brendan
post Posted: Jun 17 2009, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

Drilling of Hawson's Iron Prospect starts next month, anyone following ?

veeone
post Posted: Dec 10 2008, 09:06 AM
  Quote Post

TAKEOVER target Perilya says it could still receive a higher offer after China's third largest zinc producer announced plans to take a 50.1 per cent stake through a share placement.
Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet (Zhongjin) hopes to take control of the West Australian lead and zinc miner through a $45.46 million share placement that Perilya says is a "strategic partnership agreement".
Perilya will issue 197.67 million shares to Zhongjin at 23c each, giving it a 50.1 per cent stake in the company.
The move by Zhongjin is likely to dash CBH Resources' $31.4 million hostile, all-scrip takeover bid for Perilya, which was launched in October after the two abandoned "friendly merger" talks in July.
CBH Resources is also a lead and zinc miner. Perilya directors last week continued to advise its shareholders to take no action on the CBH bid until further notice.
V1

donnaleighh
post Posted: Oct 31 2008, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Friday 31/10/08 12:40pm

Nice work Arty ... with thanks... my green eyed monster did notice this mornings activity - thanks for breaking it down for us. DL

arty
post Posted: Oct 31 2008, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

unsure.gif something peculiar in today's Quarterlies:
They sold their hedge book for $60M and have now $73M in the bank.
Must have been one humungous hedgebook wink.gif
Question remains then: Who is going to buy the coming production? And at what price?

Chart-wise, it could pay to keep an eye on further progress with a view to enter on a pullback forming a HL; maybe early next week?

PS: In case you stumbled over the 1.2M shares on $1.8M turnover: Pre-Open, half a Million were sold exercising Put Options - the bulk at $3.50. Wouldn't THAT be a nice Put to have tongue.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: donnaleighh  

bam_bamm
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

couldnt edit last past...

there was also a bad accident on the BH mine today i believe. serious neck and chest injuries.

sadsmiley02.gif hope all is ok on that front.

--------------------

bam_bamm
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

heard whispers, Perilya to lay off 140 staff in Broken Hill.

Disc. this is one sick dog that i do not hold smile.gif

--------------------

bongo67
post Posted: Jul 11 2008, 10:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ooga on Tuesday 24/06/08 10:23pm

OOnga maybe Its Pem whose buying now to sell to te Koreans who are supposed to be stockpiling a reserve ! If so, where do you think the Koreans expect the zinc price to go long term ?

--------------------
The best climate data site is :- climate4you

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING