Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

67 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

THX, THUNDELARRA LIMITED
juggernauts
post Posted: Oct 25 2017, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Sep 11 2014, 04:17 PM

G'day all,

Fairly recently bought in and liking the opportunity to buy at this price. Thanks to all the long term holders for your informative posts! I plan on joining you for the long hall assuming we get the news I expect over the coming weeks. Quick summary below to save time for any potential new holders:

Garden Gully, wholly-owned by Thundelarra, comprises 15 granted Prospecting Licences and 2 granted Exploration Licences covering about 78 km2 located in Western Australia about 20km north-west of the mining town Meekatharra. The Garden Gully had two major periods of activity from 1894-1901 (the main reason for establishment of Meekatharra) and again from 1909-1917. The Crown Prince gold mine which is currently being drilled was the most significant during these periods - 1980's exploration results report drill intercepts that include 10.6m at 13 gpt Au. Lydia (next door to Crown) is also currently being drilled after successful drills in the past 12 months have confirmed significant gold mineralisation including visible gold in 7 metres at 24.5 pgt Au. A recent credit raising to fund these drilling programs together with profit taking look to be the cause of the drop in share price. The SP downward momentum was halted on 3/10/17 when it came to light that Philip Crabb the company's chairman dropped $500,000 of his own cash into the company.

Lydia
- Latest drilling announcement 10/10/17 - “The reverse circulation (“RC”) drill rig collared the first hole of the follow-up programme at Lydia and drilling is now well underway.”
- The infill drilling target is to lock in an initial resource - map and publicise a mineable find.
- Recent drilling only 4 months ago used downhole intercepts to confirm a 500 metre gold mineralisation strike length.
- Found more than a dozen significant intersections. Possibly the best being TGGRC073 from 97m to 102m 3.8Au(g/t) and 105m to 135m at 3.0Au(g/t).
- Figure 4 of announcement 20/6/17 also displays an interpreted geometry of the main Lydia Shear Zone with potential significant intercepts of the gold shoots at depth.

Crown Prince
- Drilling Ann 4/10/17 “collared first hole and drilling is underway”
- Programme designed to comprise 12 holes for total advance of 2,000 metres
- "Historical gold production here totalled about 21,000 ounces at an average grade of approximately 21 grams per tonne." I'm assuming that this production mainly took place between 1894-1901 although I may be completely wrong here? Anyone know? Obviously technological advancement over the last 100 years is a game changer.
- "Unquestionable potential to host significant further gold mineralisation."

Finally, the weather has been kind to the drilling of late with zero millimetres of rain for October so far and none coming up for the . http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/IDCJDW6083.latest.shtml

Feel free to correct me if any of the above is ill-informed. Very much a short overview so DYOR.

Cheers and GLTAH

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 11 2014, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

closed the gap down to .115.... could be worth a punt tomorrow, if you like a risky trade

Attached Image

rozz
post Posted: Aug 14 2014, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Aug 13 2014, 09:27 PM

The buyers yesterday arvo seemed to be buying with no risk attached.

Then after market trading halt. Lucky for some.

wolverine
post Posted: Aug 13 2014, 09:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Aug 13 2014, 03:30 PM

I bought $500 in each account to try to get an allocation in an SPP. The company went to sophs for the cap raise so I have a few orphan amounts.

I noticed they are halted pending interpretation of a drill hole...given the run up from 2pm I guess it was well mineralised??

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

rozz
post Posted: Aug 13 2014, 03:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Mar 18 2013, 02:15 PM

Anyone following.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Mar 18 2013, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: THUNDELARRA LIMITED (THX)

Regards, ShareScene.com

wolverine
post Posted: Feb 4 2011, 06:47 AM
  Quote Post

The sudden price rise two days ago was loosely explained by the halt yesterday. The company acknowledged that SRK have completed the JORC for Thunderball but the report won't be ready for two weeks.

No leaks eh.

They are working on some sort of release that will keep the ASX happy. Nice work for those that acted with the information and for those that acted on the price/vol change.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

wolverine
post Posted: Dec 3 2010, 08:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dbwshares's post @ Dec 3 2010, 07:05 PM

Hi dbwshares

I still hold half the position. My broker, "Harry Hindsight" tells me I should have turfed 100% at $1.00 (he never gets a call wrong after the fact). wink.gif

I have been following them but the market just isn't interested in paying up at this point. I am still sitting with a large position in EXS from the switch which has been quite successful so far but there is still at least one more leg there to capture before I roll out of them.

I am still a bit dubious about Red Bore. They seemed to lose track of it a bit with the last lot of drilling which implies to me that it isn't that fat down there. I am not sure so I am maintaining the current position on the hope that Red Bore is going to come up trumps.

The uranium stuff in the NT is ultra high grade but they also have had issues understanding it. I have kept in the memory banks the words from the MD of a listed U company that the grades are very good but they may be very small discrete deposits, making a commercial case harder. If they prove continuity then it is very valuable looking forward. The Ngalia regional is early stages and not commercial by a long shot yet but interesting as they prove up their ideas.

I am still keen to keep them in the PF and I hope they have good success with the drill bit as I would like to add but there is no compelling reason for me at this point.....next week/next month maybe something changes my mind. I am not a seller at this point either.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

dbwshares
post Posted: Dec 3 2010, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Oct 29 2010, 02:39 PM

wolverine

If you aren't in THX at the moment, but are looking at buying back in, now could be the time.
They are meant to be starting drilling at Red Bore IP1 & IP2 this coming week. Curara Well early in the New Year.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a T/H within a few days of starting, if those two IP's have the goods.
This must be worth more than a $ if they are similar in size or bigger than SFR's conductors.
There are still more Uranium assays due from Hayes Creek, plus Thunderball's Jorc before or soon after Christmas.

dbwshares

wolverine
post Posted: Oct 29 2010, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: royalsy's post @ Oct 29 2010, 02:05 PM

I sold about half near the dollar mark and switched to EXS. I am hoping I can switch again after the next leg on EXS.

THX has lots of irons in the fire which might be pulling management in many different directions. A good problem to have.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

67 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING