Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BML, BOTSWANA METALS LIMITED
toppas
post Posted: Feb 18 2017, 07:32 PM
  Quote Post

Sitting on very high losses here.
Last weeks there were some comments about Cobalt. It seems to be the new hype and could even bring shells back to life.

There were also news that the Philippines will shutdown about half of their operating mines and that about 75 contracts for undeveloped mines were canceled.
This could also have an effect for Nickel prices, which perhaps could help BML/BCL.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippi...g-idUSKBN15X04Y

The coming weeks there should also be some new news regarding the liquidation of BCL. I think I've also read that there is a bid by an Saudi Arabian investor for BCL?

Let's see if I/we can recover some money from this shitty invest.

valinvestor
post Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Nov 7 2016, 04:24 PM

It's dark days for shareholders.
Fat Pat will be working on something, you can count on that.
Look out for Cambow!!!!!
If you get the chance to get out - get the $%^&%$ out!

The stock is a dog of the biggest proportions.

Holders on hotcopper are fools - hoping that somehow they get their money back.

Hello!!!!!!! Your money is gone!

In Fat Pat's pockets in more ways that anyone understands or knows.

valinvestor
post Posted: Nov 7 2016, 04:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Oct 14 2016, 07:14 AM

Can it get any worse for BML? Me thinks so.

In time, there will be 0.001 sellers and everyone knows you cant have any buyers less than 0.001.

Too funny. $310,000 in the bank, pay this quarter's expenses and there's only $150,000 left.

Oh, just wait for an announcement to do with Lithium, be wary cos that is when Fat Pat will raise.

valinvestor
post Posted: Oct 14 2016, 07:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 13 2016, 09:36 AM

Nah, BML will never die. Shareholders will die before BML.

Watch out for news on Cambow in the near future.

valinvestor
post Posted: Oct 14 2016, 07:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 13 2016, 09:36 AM

arty
post Posted: Oct 13 2016, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Oct 10 2016, 08:03 PM

... and the "miracle" has arrived. Their partner in crime has folded:
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01789066

How long now?

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

valinvestor
post Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Sep 30 2016, 08:42 AM

Every week I read the BML forum posts on hotcopper and cant help but think to myself "these guys are losers, hoping for some sort of miracle". they ahve lost their money!!! Polarity B who is Fat Pat has come and gone and he's now hoping for the next pump and dump but unfortunately for him Avi Kimmelman who drove the stock so high is now his arch enemy.
More dilution coming just a matter of time. Nickel on the nose for years like all other commodities, crash coming in the next year or 2 me thinks. No growth in anything, all bottom line growth and that is scary.

Takle your losses and move on with your life losers! I know a few would be reading this.

Fools!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: kennyhunter  

valinvestor
post Posted: Sep 30 2016, 08:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kennyhunter's post @ Sep 23 2016, 03:16 PM

Can you hear drums fernando? LOL

Absolute silence on BML forum on hotcopper. Absolute suckers and dreamers in denial.
The stock is dead. Nickel can go to $6, it will not make a difference to BML.

You watch how Fat Pat puts out a carrot about Lithium.
He has a couple of privately owned entities that a re prospective for Lithium.

It's a pump and dump and always will be.

valinvestor
post Posted: Sep 23 2016, 10:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kennyhunter's post @ Sep 23 2016, 03:16 PM

Yes mate, still very bullish on CDG..... original finance was complicated, still is but now they have bedded it down for another year they can now start focusing on exploration and production.

Go to Boardroom radio website and look and have a listen to current announcement in layman's terms, Sounds all good but??????

Market, somewhat illiquid didn't take kindly to recent announcement but seriously such low volume (few hundred thousand at best) went through in last couple days so really has the market spoken? I think not.
There's a lot of CDG supporters here especially Ord Minett clients that are kept up to date. They're all still in and hoping.
David is trying hos best, the noose has been cut so hopefully should start seeing something happening.
I am disappointed though. Lavra still not started producing and the ball mill which I was part of the raise back in novemeber last year to pay for it still not commissioned.

Cmon,David, start producing some gold. You owe a lot to investors. We have supported you now for years but you have given us nothing in return.

It's now the time, don't you think?????

Said 'Thanks' for this post: kennyhunter  

kennyhunter
post Posted: Sep 23 2016, 03:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Sep 23 2016, 08:48 AM

Absolute shambles.

Remember those promised metallurgical results? What happened to those puppies! I even remember some poor sod on HC had a daily countdown of when they were due based on an earlier "promise"... and nothing. Not a peep!

Now they are looking for lithium.

Wonder if they're going with their slogan "Right metals at the right place with the right partner". How many of those "rights" are still valid? BCL still in serious trouble and nickel is still near(-ish) to it's all time lows. Even Meatloaf went one better than that.

You still bullish on CDG? Got their financing sorted at least but they move at a snails pace

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING