Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

COB, COBALT BLUE HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jun 2 2019, 07:21 PM
  Quote Post

Agreement between COB and Mitsubishi Corporation

COB is developing the Broken Hill (Thackaringa) Cobalt Project, targeting production of up to 4,000 tpa of cobalt and 300,000 tpa of elemental sulphur. The sulphur will be in a prilled formed, suitable for long-distance transport and rehandling, without production of excess dust or fine particulates. COB is aiming to be a new supplier of elemental sulphur. Located in Australia, the supply will be close to the end-user markets throughout South-East Asia.

Mitsubishi Corporation are active global sulphur and sulphuric acid market traders, currently holding a significant share of Asian sulphur and sulphuric acid market. COB intends to produce up to 100 t of elemental sulphur from bulk metallurgical testwork trials over the period to 31 December 2020.

The Company has now entered into an agreement with Mitsubishi to conduct marketing trials for the elemental sulphur. If the trials are successful, it is then the intention of both parties to negotiate an offtake contract for the commercial production and sale of elemental sulphur from the Broken Hill Cobalt Project.
- wallowing before this, because the economics looked challenging? Up 30%. ...(...to 17c; was $1.50 a year ago, so there's probably quite a few sellers taking advantage of liquidity to get out and take the loss before EoFY)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 4 2018, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 3 2018, 11:39 AM

Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd COB:ASX

Disputes continue

Dilution triggered.
COB advances to a 93.68% beneficial interest in the Thackaringa Joint Venture.
KEY POINTS:
a Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (COB), as [Interim] Manager of the
Thackaringa Joint Venture (TJV) issued a Billing Statement and
Called Sum to the Joint Venture partners, COB and Broken Hill
Prospecting Limited (ASX: BPL).

a BPL failed to pay the Called Sum as required by the TJV
Agreement and then issued an Optional Dilution Notice.

a COB has recalculated BPL's Joint Venture Interest and notified
this to BPL as required by the TJV Agreement Dilution Provisions.

a As a result of this recalculation, COB believes it now holds an
effective 93.68% beneficial interest in the Thackaringa Cobalt
Project and BPL an effective 6.32% beneficial interest.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 3 2018, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd COB:ASX

Had reached a high of $1.67 in April this year - currently trading @ 22.5c.

Ongoing "disputes" with JV partner BPL continue rolleyes.gif BPL's ann this morning - BPL: Thackaringa Cobalt Project - Further Dispute Notices https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20181203/pdf/...wpqgpcg8dzq.pdf
COB's ann - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20181203/pdf/...wpqgpcg8dzq.pdf

Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) is pleased to clarify matters and reduce investor uncertainty
following a request by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) to release the Thackaringa Joint Venture
Agreement (JVA).
The JVA is attached to this letter.

Now that the market has full visibility of the JVA, COB takes this opportunity to summarise its dealings

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Sep 19 2018, 09:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Sep 19 2018, 08:07 PM

It's there, in Last 25 .... But not on cob thread. Thanks anyway. (my "y" axis made it even more dramatic)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 19 2018, 08:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 19 2018, 05:55 PM

It was just the COB chart - I'll post again - hopefully it'll work this time
Attached Image

NOPE - didn't work - must be something on this thread - previous charts also not showing

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 19 2018, 05:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Sep 19 2018, 04:34 PM

Yr png file isn't supported. Or, I can't open it.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 19 2018, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 19 2018, 04:18 PM

Brutal - unfortunately the SP got ahead of itself. From a high of $1.60 in April 2018 to 28c
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=cob
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 19 2018, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

The Update on Progress to the BFS indicates a raft of issues, potholes, complexities, challenges, delays. Two years +

On the plus side, nice profile of the Matterhorn. Ditto BPL.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 8 2018, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

Cobalt Blue CEO on Business Strategy, Cobalt Prices, Supply Crunch
Aug.07 -- Joe Kaderavek, chief executive officer at Cobalt Blue Holdings, discusses the current state of his business, how important the Democratic Republic of Congo is to his company, the price of cobalt, where he sees prices heading and a possible supply crunch. He speaks on Bloomberg Markets: Asia."

https://www.msn.com/da-dk/video/underholdni...unch/vi-BBLAFYL

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Apr 4 2018, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Mar 23 2018, 10:22 AM

Still looking strong - currently up 12% @ $1.57/share
Attached Image

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING