Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

104 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MNS, MAGNIS RESOURCES LIMITED
stocks
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 07:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Feb 26 2020, 10:08 AM

That 50 day finance deal was ONLY 420 days ago, Hmmmmm, not hard to see why this puppy's days are over.

stocks
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jan 28 2020, 12:02 PM

I note all the rampers of this dog are long gone, LOL, bet all them punters who got out at 70cents are over the moon when they look back in to see how this mutt is preforming.

Interesting that in ONLY about 20 days or so it will be one year since they made the giga announcement that in ONLY 50 days time we WILL have finance in the bag.

stocks
post Posted: Jan 28 2020, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jan 22 2020, 09:44 PM

The DREAM has now been moved back to Tanzania.

stocks
post Posted: Jan 22 2020, 09:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 22 2020, 06:58 PM

###Really, how's some billion dollar pipe dream ever going to get up in Townsville###

You sure have got that right, the Qld Gov has not got two Dollars to rub together, as you say its a penny dreadfulls pipe dream to keep them salary's rolling in.

nipper
post Posted: Jan 22 2020, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jan 22 2020, 10:36 AM

I do believe, sir, that it is 11c.

That is an observed reality, and here is another one. Never held MNS, and with a very low 'care factor' for what I see as obvious rampers, from both sides.

Really, how's some billion dollar pipe dream ever going to get up in Townsville, unless a stupid government subsidises it. Sadly, worse things have happened.

But the other side, also, is inane, prolix and underwhelming in terms of transparency, let alone intelligence.
GLTA

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

stocks
post Posted: Jan 22 2020, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 10 2020, 04:00 PM

And the SP is today????.

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Jan 10 2020, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 7 2019, 02:39 PM

Warwick Smith resigns as Director, late December. Share price has risen from 8c to 20c in January.

Kwinkydink halolha

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 9 2019, 08:43 AM

Another pointless/desperate post - trying to suggest I'm a "ramper" but somehow only ONE of your examples qualify me for that role - #9 " Google anything about it and post it."

I read all the financial papers every morning - I don't need to "google it"

You should try it - educate yourself a little so that when you try and imply "[bn]o one wants to get in bed with MNS[/b]" you'll know who is in their bed and what connections they have, and then you won't look like a complete twat.

regarding #4 " Use multiple nicks to ramp with(that could not happen here?!!)" - you still have accounts in the name of "pilots" and "uniden" as well as "stocks"???? So yes, appears it can happen here. People in glass houses shouldn't cast stones

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gumboots  

stocks
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 08:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 7 2019, 02:39 PM

Stock rampers rules.
1, Must have no knowledge of the game you are ramping.
2, Say at least once a day it will be $4.00.
3, Have your mates agree with you.
4, Use multiple nicks to ramp with(that could not happen here?!!)
5, Claim that a well with nothing proven, is chockers.
6, Say every day the signs are there.
6, Don't talk to ADVANCED BASHERS they are the worst kind.
7, Say, I have a gut feeling this will be a good one.
8, Pull all kinds of figures out of thin air.
9, Google anything about it and post it.
10, Keep repeating all of the above.
11, Abuse anyone who won't agree.
12, Don't reply to ADVANCED BASHERS, you never know when they will make you look a fool.
13 Keep saying the SP will run on closing.
14,When you have run out of money, just say the Company still has squillions in the bank.
15, Keep repeating all of the above.
To all the rampers have a good day.

Rule number 9 springs to minded with that last post.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gumboots's post @ Dec 5 2019, 12:07 PM

Noticed Warwick Smith (AL Capital/MNS Board member) got a mention in this article in The Australian - The Power List: Inside Scott Morrison’s inner circle of trust
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/pol...f540909a894e9b4

The Weekend Australian today publishes The Power List, revealing the clique of strategically linked mandarins and confidants leading generational change in the public service and tasked with ­delivering a radical reform plan, slashing the bureaucracy and driving key policies.

Mr Morrison retains a tight-knit group of friends and advisers, led by businessman Scott Briggs and former Liberal staffer David Gazard. Yellow Brick Road chairman Mark Bouris, Macquarie Group managing director Shemara ­Wikramanayake, former prime minister John Howard, political strategist Lynton Crosby, former business colleague Adrian Harrington, former NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione, former Liberal MP Warwick Smith and developer Harry Triguboff are considered key sounding boards for Mr Morrison. His former flatmates Stuart Robert and Steve Irons, both MPs promoted by Mr Morrison, are also close to the Prime Minister.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gumboots  

104 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING