Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

83 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

VOR, VORTIV LIMITED
kiril
post Posted: Aug 13 2020, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 12 2020, 09:32 PM

My pleasure Nipper.

Solid buying all week.

We have some really interesting new investors join you in the last week.

Hold onto your shares.

Kiril.

I hold

nipper
post Posted: Aug 12 2020, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 3 2020, 10:26 AM

Got in on Monday at 23c. My mate liked the idea, bought today at 26c

Thx for bringing it to the forum.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: kiril  

kiril
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 3 2020, 10:14 AM

Its a very cottage offering in the listed cyber space on the ASX.

I have spent many hours getting familiar with the business models of each of the stocks you have listed there, and understanding their P&L and Balance sheet.

I agree AR9 has done exceptionally well and whilst $40m is not a lofty market cap, I simply can't see how they get to a meaningful EBIT number any time soon.

Then you have Geoff Lord over at TNT who has done a terrific job talking up their share price and again, paying $100m today for $17K in EBIT I simply will not do. Will they get there, sure they might...but I cant bring myself to value these on run rate revenue.

A well known investor who I respect greatly once told me to not listen to the management, but let the P&L do all the talking.

I think VOR's number have certainly started to talk, but sadly no one has heard it. I am told we have just hired a PR/IR person, and that a broker report will be out shortly as well. So am expecting to see some additional institutional investors join our register.

Gregg from Bombora is from this space and he is doing a great job driving the agenda...which will certainly see in increase in the shareprice from here.

Kiril.

I hold.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 2 2020, 07:43 PM

and thanks for highlighting it. I have been looking at Cyber Security sector especially after the recent Government announcement about external players hacking systems on an industrial scale.

I hold AR9 which has done well, also looked at other listed stocks on our bourse: TNT and WHK... to me VOR actually seems a better proposition for upside.

Also there is a locally listed ETF with a code HACK, though it is mainly US companies.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kiril
post Posted: Aug 2 2020, 07:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 30 2020, 11:51 AM

Hey Nipper, thanks for joining in.

Some great results coming out of this little gem.

Cyber is very much at the start of a very long bull market in my opinion.

We are making growing profits with no debt.

I have met most of the board and am in regular contact with Jeff, Gary and Gregg.

I am of the view that this is just the start of a very large re-rate.

I couldnt' help myself and added 10% to my position last week.

Kiril.

I hold

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Vortiv on track to deliver revenue and profit growth driven by cyber security requirements of Government and financial institutions
• With 72% of Vortiv revenues coming from government and financial institutions, the Company is well positioned to offer its existing clients, solutions to the recent cyber threats. According to Government, a greater spend in cyber security is essential.
• Vortiv 25% passive investment in TSI India revised to $5.5 million. EBITDA of $2m, up 11%

VORTIV CYBERSECURITY BUSINESS
... Vortiv cybersecurity business is on track to deliver revenue and profit growth. Strong demand from customers, primarily the government and financial institutions, will enable Vortiv to deliver another quarter of
record growth. Revenue in the June 20 quarter is expected to be $3.6 to 3.8 million, while EBIT is expected to be $0.5 to 0.6 million.

... Vortiv strategy is to continue to pursue the high growth cybersecurity market. To date Vortiv is in a strong position to benefit from increased market growth driven by cyber security requirements.

... Vortiv’s focus on both government and financial institutions, which represent 24% and 48% of the company’s revenue respectively, proves to be sound as both sectors continue to invest significantly to enhance their cybersecurity technologies, especially in view of the recent cyber threats. Vortiv, which is on the supplier panel of the federal and all state governments, expects to benefit from this opportunity.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Jul 28 2020, 05:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Jul 28 2020, 05:16 PM

from elsewhere (countrylad)
do not know much about this company other than it is part owner of an ATM business in India which it is looking to divest to concentrate on cyber security and cloud based serves.

I assume it is this latter activity that caught the market attention from its business update report, particularly as it is in India with possible growth opportunities.

10c in April to 27c today.

thanks for the reminder cool.gif

(I PMed the admin, but we will see)

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: kiril  

kiril
post Posted: Jul 28 2020, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

Well it seems this site has been abandoned and is running un-manned.

Lets continue on the TSN discussion where I talk to myself and no one else contributes.

Lets kick it off by saying the performance of VOR these last few weeks is nothing short of outstanding.

Cyber is definitely in the spot light right now and we are centre stage.

Looks like definite accumulation this last week to me. I will get a top 100 list in a few days and see who our buyer has been.

On wards and upwards.

Kiril
I hold

nipper
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Jul 2 2020, 02:02 PM

VOR this code now for Vortiv Ltd (the old TSN)
New tilt to cyber security probably getting a kick along. VOR's 3 core businesses, Cloudten, DWX, stake in TSI India which they're looking to divest and concentrate on cloud and cyber stuff.

--------------------

kiril
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 02:02 PM
  Quote Post

Can this stock code please be udated to VOR?

83 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING