Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

HWH, Houston We Have Limited
mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 11 2020, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 11 2020, 10:04 AM

My middle name is skeptic.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Aug 11 2020, 10:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 11 2020, 09:26 AM

aw, c,mon, Mick
THEY ARE TRYING HARD.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 11 2020, 09:26 AM
  Quote Post

Hmmmmm
Houston We Have [has] the ability to identify the likelihood and certainty of future outcomes ... without ambiguity.

Yeah right.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Aug 10 2020, 09:13 PM
  Quote Post

From a recent Investor Presentation: Originally designed for the Defence Intelligence Organisation to solve problems lacking data and influenced by human interpretation, Houston We Have [has] the ability to identify the likelihood and certainty of future outcomes ... without ambiguity.

Acquired the Prometheus business in October 2019:
During 4th quarter, Prometheus confirmed ~$530,000 of annual recurring revenue, including ~$400,000 of contract renewals from its health insurance clients. All of Prometheus' APRA regulated health fund clients (16 of 37) renewed their SaaS based data analytics software subscriptions ... a 100% success rate in the health fund sector.

HWH recently (28/07) signed a RESELLER AGREEMENT with ACCENTURE AUSTRALIA
● Delivers a major new sales channel and access to a broader potential client base
● To resell the HWH patented prescriptive AI technology to their government and corporate clients
● Agreement secured after a detailed review over six months of HWH technology by Accenture
● HWH will now train Accenture's team to sell, develop and integrate technology for their clients
● Parties already pursuing opportunities in government and the insurance sector

Focused on growing organically in the markets and sectors in which we currently operate and where we can achieve greater scale. With most projects of a collaborative nature, Covid has slowed possible business developments, though the pipeline is described as 'robust'. The cost base is low and the cash balance was $3.47m at quarter end.

Market cap is less than $15 million.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 29 2020, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

Houston We Have Limited (HWH, formerly Veriluma Limited) is a technology company that operates in the prescriptive analytics sector of the Australian software industry. HWH owns a patented algorithmic process and software tool marketed under name, 'Veriluma', to deliver Predictive Intelligence capabilities to complex scenarios and decision-making processes.

Veriluma software comprises a core subjective logic based patented process or engine, accessed either via a graphical user interface (referred to as 'workbench') or alternatively it can be embedded or called as a component from within a partner's industry specific software application. The software and process provides a disciplined approach that reduces the complexity and guesswork in decision-making.It assists in defence and national security agencies to better understand and respond to terrorists, cyber attacks, health threats and hostile nations

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING