Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

MKR, Manuka Resources
nipper
post Posted: Aug 5 2020, 05:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 3 2020, 10:45 AM

after the almost straight run to 60, the volume and blowoff up to 70 and the rapid retreat to 50, MKR seems to have settled in the high 50s for the last day or so.

And now , wait for new news.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

This morning in the first 45 mins MKR has swung from a high of 70 to a low of 50.
Thats some volatility!
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 31 2020, 02:00 PM

run with the winners, sell the losers smile.gif ?

(well done .... spotted it but did I buy at the appropriate time? Naw )

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 02:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 31 2020, 10:24 AM

Yikes, an Intraday high of 65!!
How lucky am I not to have taken that early 51.
Still sitting at 58.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 31 2020, 09:54 AM

Yeah, was a bit late in getting that 51 cent high.
Been reading the quarterly results.
Lots things to like about this company.
They produced 3600 oz in barely two months for a 9 mill return.
The annual production could well be in excess of 200k per year, especially if they ramp up the efficiency of the newly installed plant that is running at a below par 75% efficiency.
With total borrowings of 24mill USD, should easily cover the debt in the short term.
Unhedged, both in gold sales and in their USD borrowings.
The two will offset each other.
More drilling an exploration in place.
Decided to hang in for a little longer.
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 30 2020, 12:32 PM

here is opportunity, Mick.. Opening Indicative Price (09:54) looking at 50c

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 30 2020, 10:28 AM

Yep still in, my average buy in price is .245, so when it gets to 49, I will be thinking about selling half and taking he profits.
The rest can then be free carried.
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 25 2020, 03:34 PM

now 43c. Up for the last 8 days of trading.

Boots and all would have been a better plan. Still in, Mick?

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 25 2020, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

the one that got away?

Sellers disappeared and MKR rebounded from 22/23c to 27c in blink of an eye.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 16 2020, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 16 2020, 04:35 PM

Far too many foody puns on this thread.
Mick

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING