Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1572 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
jacsar
post Posted: Nov 3 2018, 02:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 3 2018, 12:39 AM

He doesn't have to do anything except buy gold on dips and history will unfold as it always does

early birds
post Posted: Nov 3 2018, 12:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 2 2018, 06:24 PM

here comes the question " if you were Xi, what what you would do to the US market"???? keeps selling everything ???? unsure.gif
-----------

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/stock-marke...m-payrolls.html

The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded just below the flatline, erasing a 198-point gain. The S&P 500 fell 0.2 percent as Apple's 6.3 percent decline dragged down other major tech names like Facebook and Alphabet. The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite dropped 0.9 percent.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

sellers keep the pressure on. must be thr chinese doing the selling eh??? blush.gif

early birds
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/us-china-tr...draft-deal.html

He told CNBC's "Street Signs" that the timing "feels a little bit too coincidental" given that midterm elections stateside are a few days away.
=====================

here comes the question " if you were Xi, what what you would do to the US market"???? keeps selling everything ???? unsure.gif

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

how $HSI reacts to this symmetry resistance is going to give good insight into whether we have made that longterm low and the monthly

uptrend has resumed .....i think game on for the bulls ....soonaz lunch was over the shorts go reamed and both $dax/$spx went strong bid in the implied cash front month cfd connie
Attached Image

up-arrows=BTO
down-arrows=STO

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

honkers re-opens with smashing upwards spike after lunch

uh-oh time for the shorters was this morning

$xjo cash takes out previous symmetry resistance and then consolidates with a bullish shallow 27.2% retrace (cup n handle set)
Attached Image

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post

lol

keep the kiddies out

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

honkers $hsi
extremely well-constructed upswing today, big points, shallow pulls ......a technical break-out 25755 front month by breaking the previous symmetric swing high Oct 22
again, looks much more than short covering
$xjo appear to me to be consolidating sellers being soaked up

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 31 2018, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Oct 31 2018, 03:12 PM

amateurs open markets, professionals close them ??

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: joules mm1  

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 31 2018, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Oct 31 2018, 03:07 PM

ii

a little bit better than mere window dressing
$xjo
Attached Image

cash went into close -7 then closed +25 post SPA ....that's a 32point bid-up !

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 31 2018, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

i didnt recognise my recognition day ....ahem
the SPA smashed the cfd shorts again, game set and trap
$dax/$spx persistantly bid overnight ....$spx carry hallmarks of shortcovering squeez

--------------------

1572 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING