Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CDT, CASTLE MINERALS LIMITED
denpal
post Posted: Apr 27 2021, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

The share price has popped to 1.6c today on high volume. No telling whether this is because of the nearology play to the newly applied for Aussie exploration area announced a week or two ago right next to RTR/ZNC's Earaheedy zinc/lead play 110km north of Wiluna that has a 40-100mt exploration target.

The graphite resource will need more test work to determine whether it can be upgraded to the required spec for high quality graphite, as tests to date appear initial ones only.

denpal
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 07:05 AM
  Quote Post

I’ve looked into the old announcements about the graphite, and some old media articles. It seems to me they have a very large good quality shallow resource of approx 14 mt at 7% that is likely suitable for EV battery anodes. Now that the global demand for battery grade graphite is ramping up massively, it’s time has now come, ie it is now an economic deposit (TBC).

Have a look at their graphite presentation from 2013 or 2014, its very detailed and well done with lots of info.

If this is true, the market cap is tiny for what they have.

DYOR, I hold these and will likely get a bunch more soon.

nipper
post Posted: Mar 23 2021, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Mar 23 2021, 04:03 PM

The Kambale graphite project in northern Ghana is a sleeper asset within Castle which now warrants a reappraisal given the relatively strong present and positive long term outlook for graphite concentrate prices.

Drilling, a maiden Mineral Resource estimation and preliminary metallurgical test work in 2012 was encouraging enough that we will now excavate bulk samples to produce flotation concentrates for flowsheet design, concentrate characterisation, market positioning and project benchmarking studies. We will then be in a position to make an informed decision as to how best we should take Kambale forward.

there will be a few of these happening down the line

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

denpal
post Posted: Mar 23 2021, 04:03 PM
  Quote Post

They've blown the dust off the graphite project, bit of market hype currently. Given the minute MC of under $10M and good size of the resource, this could be good for a spike? They have some gold too.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  mb75  

nipper
post Posted: Jul 6 2012, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

Large High-Grade Graphite Deposit Confirmed at Kambale Castle Minerals Limited (ASX: CDT) is pleased to announce that graphitic carbon assays have confirmed extensive zones of high-grade graphite at the Company’s Kambale graphite deposit in north west Ghana.

Drilling tested only the first 1 km of strike of the western zone with the strike extensions and the eastern zone still to be drilled. Graphitic schist horizons remain open along strike and at depth.

Significant results from 1m RC samples (analysed for graphitic carbon) include:

• KBAC 09 30m @ 9.12%C from 24m
  • KBAC 13 46m @ 8.09%C from surface
    • inc. 19m @ 10.56%C from surface
  • KBAC 35 9m @ 10.81%C from surface
  • KBAC 41 19m @ 10.74%C from 21m
  • KBAC 44 24m @ 8.46%C from 2m
    • inc. 10m @ 11.07%C from 5m
  • KBAC 46 26m @ 10.85%C from 30m
    • inc. 16m @ 12.25%C from 40m
  • KBAC 84 19m @ 9.56%C from 3m
  • KBRC 01 52m @ 7.60%C from 40m o inc. 30m @ 8.37%C from 40m
  • and 9m @ 10.46 %C from 52m
Castle Managing Director, Mr Mike Ivey said the Company was pleased to confirm a very large, near surface high-grade graphite occurrence at Kambale.

“With less than 20% of the graphitic schist horizon tested we clearly have potential to outline a world class graphite deposit. Samples from this drilling have been submitted to a Perth metallurgical laboratory and we look forward to reporting these results along with a maiden resource estimate in the near future,” said Mr Ivey.

Drilling is planned to recommence this week testing strike extensions as well as drilling the eastern schist zone where a March 2012 RAB hole reported 27m @ 10.1% from 9m.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Marana
post Posted: Mar 28 2010, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omega 3's post @ Dec 18 2008, 07:06 PM

Market cap has put on some weight since the video below.

Now around $40m fully diluted.

The video presentation below listens very well.

smile.gif

--------------------

omega 3
post Posted: Dec 18 2008, 07:06 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Tuesday 12/06/07 11:55am

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 12 2007, 11:55 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

CADENCE CAPITAL LIMITED (CDT)

To:
CASTLE MINERALS LIMITED (CDT)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Optionsman
post Posted: May 15 2007, 01:49 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Monday 29/08/05 04:38pm

I do believe that CDT is now Castle Minerals ...

Anyone know anything about this stock?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 29 2005, 04:38 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
CADENCE CAPITAL LIMITED (CDT)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING