Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4608 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Rosewood
post Posted: Nov 15 2008, 01:52 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (imprezawrx @ Saturday 15/11/08 01:17am)

impre - I wasn't disputing what you heard. I was just saying that the other attendee on the fourm (Lompid) said here Wolgen's talk about the IND was 'grey' as he put it in his post.

Also, as Lompid mentioned here, "The graphs were confusing as what they were saying and what was shown on the graph were different..."

So even an attendee found some of it confusing...

Which is another reason why I am hoping they come out with a corporate file interview next week and discuss some of their latest plans for those thousands of investors who could not attend the AGM. They did this last year about a week after their AGM.

imprezawrx
post Posted: Nov 15 2008, 01:17 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Rosewood on Friday 14/11/08 08:20am

Rosewood i can only tell you what i heard ok......... bottom line is i came out of the agm more confident than what i would have been if i didnt attend the meeting.
It is different hearing from the horses mouth rather than reading from the internet which is the reason why i attended the agm.......

Said 'Thanks' for this post: uhohinc  

rabbitrun
post Posted: Nov 15 2008, 12:06 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Mel N O'Tan on Friday 14/11/08 04:10am

Also, isn't the LHC at CERN going to create a black hole that will consume and destroy the planet? At least I won't have to sit through any more Corporate-file interviews! wink.gif

imprezawrx
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 10:48 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Mel N O'Tan on Friday 14/11/08 07:10pm

calm down people,good things come to those who wait

Mel N O'Tan
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 07:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: royco on Friday 14/11/08 08:00am

Ariane 5 rocket?!?
As I recall - the first two launches were failures and then it was plagued by unreliability issues in the first few years. Oh wait, I see the parallels - expensive failures and major delays! Good point royco.

lolley123
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Rosewood on Friday 14/11/08 08:20am

Presentation at the AGM was very clear.
Stock is undervalued and this is not reflected in the recent achievements in the company.
Happy to sit with this one for the long haul.
The team is dedicated and as far as biotech goes they are well placed to see it through.
When it gets to market, sooner or later, every man and his dog is going to want it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: uhohinc  ad0304s  lfalona  

Rosewood
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:20 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Lompid on Friday 14/11/08 06:26am

Impre said in his post today that "Wolgren said the IND filing and interim results are due in December."

Doesn't sound like you heard the same concrete date about the IND in the presentation at the AGM.

It would really help if the company would get out a corporate file soon to clarify all the morse code from the AGM.

rabbitrun
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: royco on Thursday 13/11/08 05:00pm

I will take your version of the quote over Chairman Mao's:

"It's always darkest right before it goes totally black."

wink.gif

royco
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:00 AM
  Quote Post

Seems that many of you have had different expectations from this agm.
I personally did not expect them to reveal anything new since it is too early for IND or Phase III results.
Also to me the information given via the ppt was rather poor. But thanks to the comment of Ifalona, I have seen a specific light shine at the end of the tunnel we are still in now.
Meaning that results (IND etc) are potentially closer than anyone could expect.
Still I have the impression that Wolgen and his team are dedicated and honest people.
It is still a very small team dont forget. (good for the cash burn rate :-)

But also I have been reading back in time on sharescene...up to 2003 and it is funny/sad to see how also then people were talking about filing an IND in the US. It is something the company has been struggling with for a LOOOONG time it seems.

It is now that the masks will fall off...in the next 6 months you will all have to make the choice:
are you believers or non believers!

faites vos jeux messieurs!

myself I am and stay a believer in this drug.
For the past 3 years I have been personally involved in a pioneering project concerning new analytical technology and integration. I can tell you: we also kept communication low, we also tried to keep promises low but show enthusiasm high, we also had considerable delays, we also had to explain why and be blamed even if it was a parameter that was clearly out of our hands.
At that time I looked for parallels with other projects, just to give our small team confidence that we were not the only ones in this situation:
-launch of Ariane 5 super heavy rocket
-boeing first flight of dreamliner
-Airbus first flight of A380
-CERN first collision date of particle accelerator

google it and c 4 yourself if there are parallels...
these people are also facing complex matters and have to find solutions and answers for problems that no-one ever looked upon.

btw Ariane 5 has now established a very good track record, dreamliner still not in first flight but do you doubt it will fly soon?, Airbus A380 has had first flight after several delays, CERN is still delayed further due to a serious malfunction in the cooling...

Btw I wrote an email to clinuvel to point them to a potential mistake in the CSO ppt page 14...Gent is in Belgium not in Austria.
have fun!
final quote: "the darkest part of the night is just before dawn"

--------------------
Ἀρτεμίσιον

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rabbitrun  uhohinc  ad0304s  lfalona  

endymion96
post Posted: Nov 14 2008, 07:22 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (rabbitrun @ Friday 14/11/08 06:27am)

Don't get me wrong - I am very frustrated. Its just at what point does my frustration overcome my belief that the product will eventually succeed? The way I'm coming at this is matter-of-fact .. not trying to state opinion one way or the other, but just pointing out what could be happening behind the scenes.

My philosphy is truly fair but very harsh for foolhardy mistakes. I believe if you play this game of not filling us shareholders in on what is really happening and then you fail because of it - you should pay a very significant price .. and that means going to jail. If you did fill us in on progress and let us make an informed decision of how our money should be invested - then you are clear of any responsibility in the case of failure. Since they seem to want to play it out like the former model - let the chips fall brother.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: uhohinc  

4608 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING