Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

905 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jan 19 2019, 09:22 AM
  Quote Post

All the signals are good.

BLT has nothing to do with the southern US border but all to do with a government shutdown and FDA function.

I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the
@WhiteHouse

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jan 14 2019, 03:58 PM
  Quote Post

It is said that if nothing happens before Xmas then it won't happen until after the Superbowl. Check out the dates of Superbowl and Chinese New Year. Ideal opportunity for the Americans to hog the limelight.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 14 2019, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

Xmas came n went a long time ago now but still not a creature stirs on HC when it comes to BLT and PYC.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 07:29 PM
  Quote Post

MIght be even sooner than that. This is from Q.

https://qmap.pub/

Awaiting VIP arrival.
What senior US official is arriving in China?
Purpose?
Q

Pig in the poke guess says it is something to do with that recent trade delegation and the JPM Healthcare conference. Ergo, Pfizer.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

Quite often these things come about a week to ten days after the event. The event being JPM.

Everything is too still. Not even insiders jumping in. There is time enough for that though. No later than the 25th is my best guess.

But will BLT be a beneficiary? Won't know til we see the deal but Enumerate always did say Pfizer'll be back. I am not so sure.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 10 2019, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

Where is Pfizer?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 10 2019, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

Can anyone remember the article drafter posted a long time ago about some mega multi billion dollar fund, I think it was drafter and it even have been hundreds of billions, the Chinese were developing to throw into biotech development? I'm guessing that is what this article is alluding to. Might explain the US trade delegation's purpose as well.

The bigger message is, steer clear of property and keep your money out of the banks lest they make a smash and grab raid on it. Read up on the Basel Accord if you are interested.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-09/s...ccord-20-coming

So now that we know that the latest trade talks indeed led to no tangible outcome, it increasingly does appear that something big is brewing behind the scenes, because as Charlie McElligott wrote this morning, on top of the expected RRR-cut last week, today we see a fresh “sources” story on Bloomberg according to which the Chinese MoF is said to propose a wider 2019 fiscal deficit amid the slowdown (2.8% for 2019 vs 2.6% in 2018).

Additionally, the MoF is open to the deployment of “special bonds” to finance local government projects for infrastructure, while not affecting the overall government budget, all clearly with the purpose of injecting a far greater fiscal stimulus into the rapidly slowing economy than markets may be expecting.

Finally, as Bloomberg reports, "Rare China Schedule Changes Suggest Major Policy Meeting Is Near," noting that a rescheduling of the Chinese regional legislative meetings has not occurred in more than four decades and indicating that President Xi could be readying for a new Plenum this month, which in the past has been used to signal major reforms.

So while there is one key unknown - namely whether the US and the rest of the world will participate in what is shaping up to be a major stimulus a la "Shanghai Accord 2016" - it is increasingly looking like China, alone or with others, is preparing not only for a a major fiscal stimulus, but concurrently the telegraphing of a major economic "reform", one meant to provide a major push to the local economy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 9 2019, 05:32 PM
  Quote Post

Personally, I think everything is primed for the Chinese New Year. Early February. Gives the Americans the chance to hog the limelight.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 9 2019, 05:06 AM
  Quote Post

Wonder what will happen once the Sino-US trade talks end.

I'm surprised Trump didn't take a leaf out of Old Man Bush's play book by going over to China himself. He'd get the opportunity to throw his guts up into Xi's lap if he did.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 5 2019, 04:22 AM
  Quote Post

A teaser is all it is. Looks like the BMY deal is it for JPM Healthcare. PFE just got their new CEO. The wait goes on. It might even be another six months if the dairy company announcement is anything to go by. Don't forget it is summer now. Nothing ever gets done in summer. Not that I have ever seen anyway. The earliest will be sometime in Feb. That's only if the Chinese don't buy everything up on the cheap first.

--------------------

905 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING