Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

934 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 4 2019, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

Daffodil Day at the end of the month. That's cancer. ARWR is HBV.

Pick your day. Pick you disease. It's coming.

Mine is cancer. There's a reason why Bill Gates and the US military got together and Pfizer is still AWOL.

It's why I say BLT's saving will be HNC if it's allowed to be. A peppercorn sale is more likely though to facilitate the Archa deal.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 3 2019, 11:59 PM
  Quote Post

Well, that is interesting. ARWR's first Confident Treatment Order from the SEC is due to expire next week. Saturday. They also have their quarterly conference call next week.

I wonder if it will have any commercial upside to it.

Quite likely it won't though. I see ALNY have had several of these happen this year and none of them did anything for them.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/879...24005-index.htm

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 3 2019, 05:54 AM
  Quote Post

All this time later and we still have not found out what Trump's mystery announcement is which was due weeks and weeks ago or why Pence was suddenly called back to the White House despite saying we'll all find out in a couple of weeks. We continue to wait.

BNTC back to normal trading. We continue to wait for the Archa transaction.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 07:02 PM
  Quote Post

Next trade meeting is to be in September. Doesn't sound very helpful.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...-off-accusation

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 04:42 PM
  Quote Post

Someone should introduce BLT to PYC. Seems they are working on the same disease state. Might be helpful if they compared notes.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

It appears the prime broker for BNTC has moved from Citigroup to JP Morgan. Hence the unusual trading and volume. Goes hand in glove with the change of address. From one lawyer to another. From one brokerage house to another. JP Morgan to be the prime broker for Archa.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 02:54 AM
  Quote Post

Unbelievable trading in BNTC overnight. One and a quarter million shares traded. Huge price spike followed by a sell down. Very BIT like. ADO as well back in the day and so many others. The common thread being Citigroup controlled companies.
Tellingly, the price is still under a buck. Therefore, no NASDAQ compliance.

What we can draw from this is someone wants out ultra quick. This is not a buy in. The real deal must lie somewhere else and I reckon that must be ARWR or MRNA.
ARWR is to present its quarterly next week.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 31 2019, 06:30 PM
  Quote Post

The power plays underway are truly scary, awe inspiring and straight out exciting. Pity BLT is on the loser's side.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 31 2019, 06:11 PM
  Quote Post

Finally got an update on the HK dairy company, Natural Dairy, I follow and its delisting or restructuring. As I thought, the company is still listed and has been given an extension. Until August 17th.

Those Chinese aren't too worried about their disclosure requirements it would appear.

https://www1.hkexnews.hk/search/titlesearch.xhtml

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 30 2019, 07:56 PM
  Quote Post

The HC pumptards must be confusing ASX:BLT with NZX:BLT. It looks as though news is leaking on that. Up 16% on huge volumes just today. 300% in the last few months. A sign the thaw is underway. We just need the confirmation in the form of a transaction.

--------------------

934 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING