Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

EPY, E-PAY ASIA LIMITED
DLKNO
post Posted: Aug 1 2007, 05:53 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Wednesday 01/08/07 03:52pm

yeah i think you're right directors buying on market is usually a good signal that there's value the market is missing ( or news coming ). Good idea to wait for the change in directors notice amongst other criteria. But i do think there is a good speculative trade in the offing and the purpose of my post was to highlight just that possibility.

Costa
post Posted: Aug 1 2007, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

EPY may well recover but for me I am pleased to be out.

If EPY is so undervalued now, I would of expected to see a lot more director buying over the past couple of weeks which has not occured.

DLKNO
post Posted: Aug 1 2007, 01:17 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like EPY will contain the mess in Indo and reduce costs associated with China roll out. While revenue in their well developed markets still remains robust. In short I think the market has overdone it on Indo problems and EPY is about ready for a speculative pop in price back to ~ 40 mil market cap. If people get real excited and enough spec money rolls out of mining specs it could fill the gap back to 21 cps.

datum
post Posted: Jul 20 2007, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (Costa @ Thursday 12/07/07 03:44pm)

i thought it might be a bit a soon for u to sell , Costa.
but it seems you did the right thing. EPY seems to be in a
death spiral at the moment. Even with their current earnings EPY
will probably continue to slide.
maybe when its a $10 mill company , it could be considered good value.

disclosure: do not own/nor have ever owned EPY/SKG

d.y.or.

--------------------
This is not a bottom draw stock. This is a stock you take to the grave with you.

Costa
post Posted: Jul 12 2007, 03:44 PM
  Quote Post

EPY is sure getting a hiding. I sold out today. Was waiting to see what the 2Q results would be but going by today's announcement it looks as though EPY has a while to go before getting things sorted. The biggest problem I have with EPY is that I do not trust the management at all (over the past year and a half they have issued very misleading announcments, delayed announcing crucial information etc) and if you can't trust the management - you shouldn't invest in the company.

Good luck to all remaining holders.

datum
post Posted: Jul 12 2007, 02:37 PM
  Quote Post

Mr market is giving EPY an even bigger hiding at the moment.
Its now a $27 million company. Its had a change of business plan.
This is why i dont generally buy these type of companies which
are expanding overseas. To much hard work, & maybe a bit on the riskier side.
EPY does have a sustainable product & core business , so it should have a reasonable
future in the next few years, hopefully.

--------------------
This is not a bottom draw stock. This is a stock you take to the grave with you.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

datum
post Posted: Jun 5 2007, 08:39 PM
  Quote Post

Mr market is giving EPY a bit of a hiding at the moment.
When it was 66cents (a $180 million company) the market was ascribing a high p.e of 30,
because of its forward prospects. E.G. like Seek (sek) for example is on a p.e. of 40.

Now mr market has decided other wise & turned EPY into a $60 million company.

So it can be now argued EPY is undervalued. i dont hold EPY, because i dont like companies
expanding overseas into 'greenfield projects". Time will tell if EPY becomes a long term success.
If you are underwater in EPY at the moment , & you believe in the companies prospects
you should stand your ground & hold on to your scrip.
good hunting to current holders

--------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Jun 1 2007, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMO: Introducing Macquarie Prime - Shares, gearing, CFDs and cash, integrated in one online account. Pre-pay your interest at 7.75%p.a.* before June 30.
http://www.macquarie.com.au/emg/prime/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (25/05/2007 10:00:00):
EPY - Annual General Meeting 2007 - Mr Michael Lee, Chairman and Dato’ Hassan HJ. Said, Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

sharedude
post Posted: May 1 2007, 01:36 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Monday 30/04/07 04:59pm

Just spotted the announcement on the AIM in London and it's been made as an aftermarket announcement on the ASX here so we can expect a strong open tomorrow. biggrin.gif

It's up to 16p which is about 38c Oz on healthy volume and it's good you noticed a possible cash allocation towards possible expansionary activity. I'm pretty much back to even on my entry price so we can move back into positive territory and it looks as though this could be a very good year for EPY. cool.gif

Good luck Costa and all.....regards

SD

--------------------
[i]I've told you all a hundred million billion times: don't exaggerate![/i]

Costa
post Posted: Apr 30 2007, 04:59 PM
  Quote Post

It looks like a very strong start to the yaer for EPY with the 1Q results out - 266% increase in net operating cash flows. Importantly this shows that the impact of the flooding has not flowed through to the current income year as some people expected.

I also note they have negotiated a 20mm credit standby facility during the quarter - which may indicate a move into new markets in the near future.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharedude  

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING