Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4929 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 12:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: paul jackson's post @ Today, 09:54 AM

The killer fact is US sales will not be happening till (at best) late 2020.

This is unbelievable and with full take up of the drug seemingly many more years away, on top of all the other negativity at the moment shorters are wetting their pants in anticipation of further falls through fear on fear on fear. Its a certainty that the bottom hasn’t been discovered yet.

The recovery from all this should be extremely swift though with shorts getting out and people realising that the fundamentals havnt changed one bit. The drug is bulletproof and sales as slow as they are, are happening and will undoubtedly be growing year on year and possibly something from left field will eventuate to blow the lid off.

This is what the shorters should keep in the back of their minds though because it’s highly likely it will happen at some stage soon and the realisation will have massive implications.

It just seems impossible that more then 12 months could pass by (waste away) from Oct 19 FDA approval of Scenesse before **some** US sales could begin.

I’ve been understanding over the years of the unrelenting regulatory resistance through irrational tanning fears that has no doubt effected progress of Scenesse significantly so have excused management for the infuriating pace of everything but without some kind of explanation of why/how it could possibly be late 2020 for sales to begin it seems highly likely that something on management end is actually responsible for it.

Even if management have F ed up somewhere and they are at fault for further delays, I honest to god would be incredibly appreciative to simply have that communicated and acknowledged. That would be gold.

Im sure most here would respect a gesture like that (as annoying as it would be to finally know it) because being respected enough to take the time to have it explained would inspire much confidence in this management team that their mature enough to own their mistakes, learn from them and move forward.

We all make mistakes it’s only kids that try to hide them and not want to talk about them.

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) (SEMI) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was (SEMI) accomplished in 2019.

Regulator ignorance, bias, and stubborn resistance to Scenesse are the primary reasons behind this glacial journey. The evidence should be clear to all by now.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  

paul jackson
post Posted: Today, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

From a technical perspective, CLVLY has an extreme oversold RSI level of 10.22. An RSI under 30 is considered oversold. Doesn't mean it can't go down more,
but this is the most oversold this stock has been in ages.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

Would a Nasdaq listing quiet the short problem?

xlnja
post Posted: Today, 06:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JVD1449's post @ Today, 05:57 AM

Thanks. Let's hope $100/share comes without having to wait another decade.

JVD1449
post Posted: Today, 05:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xlnja's post @ Today, 03:32 AM

To state the obvious....If you believe and can tolerate the risk and it all comes together you’ll be greatly rewarded more than me and can remind me I shouldn’t have sold. It’s all about risk tolerance for me and I truly hope you see $100 per share! In the meantime I’m happy with my smaller allotment of shares.

JVD1449
  Quote Post

To state the obvious....If you believe and can tolerate the risk and it all comes together you’ll be greatly rewarded more than me and can remind me I shouldn’t have sold. It’s all about risk tolerance for me and I truly hope you see $100 per share! In the meantime I’m happy with my smaller allotment of shares.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

JVD1449
  Quote Post

xlnja
post Posted: Today, 04:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Just got around to reading your whole post...it reflects my sentiments exactly. Hopefully, board members and other large shareholders will put the squeeze on PW to finally provide specific answers to the questions you mentioned. Precisely...WHY can U.S. sales not begin immediately? I don't want a vague response saying, "FDA requirements...blah, blah, blah" I want dates...i.e., "the FDA requires this, and this, and this. We are meeting on this date to discuss and the earliest DATE for sales is...."

If the FDA is not the roadblock but it's management, then get the F#@k moving!! Either way, I want to know.

xlnja
post Posted: Today, 03:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JVD1449's post @ Today, 01:41 AM

Congrats on your seven figure cash out, although it's a bit tone deaf to bring it up at this time considering that many on this board have seen paper losses >$1 million since FDA approval. Hindsight is 20/20.

blackm3
post Posted: Today, 02:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JVD1449's post @ Today, 01:41 AM

You would think clinuvel would be the safe haven in times like this .
Cashed up , no corona virus will hurt sales (epp) at all .
Usa patients lined up to use the drug in 8 months time ... Tga approval in 7 months time .
Side note .... the corona virus can cause Pneumonia in the lungs causing death .

Pneumonia Is “infection that inflames air sacs in one or both lungs, which may fill with fluid”

Any drug companies out there that have an anti inflammatory drug ?

4929 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING