Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4706 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
garthyd
post Posted: Today, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 10:37 AM

Perhaps they exited their positions at some loss allowing the price to drive up on approval day then took new positions at the peak.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

Fourth day in a row of >100k gross shorts. We'll find out this afternoon if there was a net opening or closing of shorts on decision day last Wednesday.

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Today, 09:33 AM

It’s about price discovery apparently. We’ll be discovering lower prices I’m sure 🤣🤣

Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 09:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Crembo's post @ Today, 08:39 AM

And Morningstar still states UNDERVALUED at $47.24. I agree with you.....this is becoming a joke, and I am still curious, surely this must be illegal? NB. I am not whinging just bloody furious,there is a difference.

Crembo
post Posted: Today, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frootloops's post @ Yesterday, 03:39 PM

That’s because they are artificially driving the stock down and reducing our investment by who knows how much. A run to an FDA approval and subsequent win should have a stock like our possibly twice the price. Today another sell push to get the price to mid $34, are they shorting the same shares they shorted before? Can this theoretically be a perpetual system?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Today, 08:30 AM

He agreed earlier this year to stay on as chair when already was ready to retire in order to see if through until FDA approval. The job is done and this will be his last AGM and then pass the baton on to his successor soon after. I wish him well. Sobering to read how close it was to curtains in the early 2000s as bankruptcy loomed. I would have lost maybe $50k at the time which would have been painful, but I would have moved on. Out of the ashes here we are today and I've just bought a new BMW on the weekend thanks to CUV with 'just enough left over' to buy a couple of houses.....

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  Johnny H  KRD  BIG BLUE NATION  macgyver  odi01  Kalaz  johnnytech  

Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 08:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Today, 08:24 AM

I thought it was going to be a resignation/retirement letter, but he's going to hand over the chairmanship "in due course".

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

sharelooker
post Posted: Today, 08:24 AM
  Quote Post

Chair Letter is out!

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191015/pdf/...hpwlsn260bd.pdf

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  Justinian  

bretto32
post Posted: Today, 05:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 04:40 AM

well there was enough other people that helped clinuvel might as well have been involved too.

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 04:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: CUV88's post @ Today, 03:36 AM

I think they had a hand too in helping Eliud Kipchoge break the 2 hour marathon barrier on the weekend - he used to be white 😂

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Lisa0825  macgyver  

4706 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING