Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2   

Reply to this topic

XRO, XERO LIVE LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 9 2017, 11:10 AM

Xero CEO Rod Drury selling $85m stake, Credit Suisse on board - shares were being offered at $28.45 each. The stock closed at $29.88

Read more: http://www.afr.com/street-talk#ixzz4yavPJBDm
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=xro
Attached File  xro.png ( 86.44K ) Number of downloads: 12

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Nov 9 2017, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

The founder of cloud accounting software provider Xero, Rod Drury, expects the business to become the newest member of the ASX200 index once it delists for the New Zealand Stock Exchange and consolidates on the Australian Stock Exchange from January 31, 2018.

Xero shocked its long-time New Zealand investors with the move, its stock falling 4.3 per cent to $NZ32.60 in early trade on the NZX, despite the company also revealing its first-ever positive earnings result.

Read more: http://www.afr.com/business/xero-to-join-a...h#ixzz4xtOSYMbk

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

marketwinner
post Posted: Jan 4 2014, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM

XERO is one of the star performers in the global stock markets. Recently when my daughter did research on this company for her accountancy subject in School it was trading around NZD 18 and she said it has a potential. I should have listened to her and should have parked all my money there. It went up immediately after my daughter’s comment and traded around NZD 35.

In global markets analysts and other market players will follow current popular stocks, index and other stocks while neglecting some out of favour stocks with more than ten bagger characteristics. These are life time opportunities and only few can identify these types of hidden gems before others. Even now if we can do some home work we should be able to indentify more than ten bagger stocks from all types of markets such as developed, emerging and frontier markets .I have seen these types of stocks in few stock markets. I like to follow these types of stocks. So we can forget market volatility, charts and other factors while having good sleep.

Remember 10 years back above stock was trading around NZD 1 and it has become more than 30 baggers now. If we want to outperform market, index and all other instruments at least we should have one more than 20 baggers in our basket. Even now there may be stocks with more than 30 baggers characteristics in global markets.
Investing in correct stocks could lead to making fortune. Have a great 2014.

When stocks make new high they can go up further. Similarly when stocks make new low they can go down further.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
XERO LIVE LIMITED

Code:
XRO

Website
http://www.xero.com/

Lizard
post Posted: Feb 8 2008, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

Some market interest in XRO of late - pushed back off its lows. Though liquidity only suits small players. It only made it on my watchlist and not into my portfolio.

Similar sized post-IPO fall-off in s.p. to that which 42 Below showed after listing and before getting traction (they seem a good comparison - potentially good businesses, listed at a somewhat cheeky price).

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING