Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

LNG, LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Jun 9 2016, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jun 9 2016, 10:35 AM

The rebuttal of takeover rumours, published in the AFR, put more downward pressure on LNG's sp.
Daytraders have switched to heavy Shorting and I won't bet on $1 holding support much longer either.

Check IFN's trend instead...
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: cooderman  

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

$1.29 that hurts.
Chart not long after open
Attached Image

diana
post Posted: Jun 9 2016, 06:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Jun 9 2016, 01:37 AM

For once in my life, I got a decent run! rolleyes.gif

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

Elliott
post Posted: Jun 9 2016, 01:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 8 2016, 02:54 PM

May have been a 25% climb today but the massive volume contained plenty of sellers as seen by the close well off the days high.

Whether it turns out to be a pump and dump I don't know. Either way I reckon it needs to retrace a decent amount before continuing higher. On my watch list but there is no low risk opportunity right now.

Plenty of these decimated stocks within the energy sector/materials sector breaking out with vigor at the moment. KAR on my watch list and already on WHC.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 8 2016, 03:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 8 2016, 02:54 PM

I completely blew it Arty, I waited for the pullback to support that never came and missed the trade.. Like you I wasn't going to
chase it. Shame because it owed me money

arty
post Posted: Jun 8 2016, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jun 6 2016, 11:44 AM

I observed WA Publis Holiday and missed the breakout.
After that, there was no way I'd chase the thing up.
After today's gyrations, I can feel a cap raising coming up.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Featured Stock Stories

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 6 2016, 11:44 AM
  Quote Post

Back on the Watchlist after a dismal 6 months for LNG....See if it closes above .67 on the Daily for the first time since January.
Losing trade last time when I thought it was good value. Risky trade if taken as it could easily fall back to mid .40s.
Chart at about 11.20 am
Attached Image

batikit
post Posted: Jan 16 2016, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jan 16 2016, 08:35 AM

Energy and material sectors are the major force of every major market fall since like 3 months ago

I have been trading STO in the past few days and like you today I get 5% up next day gap down 8% ....

So yesterday I decided to trade gold stock instead.....

cooderman
post Posted: Jan 16 2016, 08:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jan 15 2016, 09:25 AM

if trade goes well will be hoping for

A break even on Monday...the way this one trades it could give up 10c in the blink of an eye....
I thought 59 was good value but it seems nothing is worth the risk at the moment.

cooderman
post Posted: Jan 15 2016, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

Entered this morning on open...Risky trade and will be out on any daily close below latest low of .55. \if trade goes well will be hoping for
a test of last high at .895.

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING