Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

POD, PODIUM MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 21 2021, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

up 30% to 60c today
High grade Rhodium and Iridium intersected in Parks Reef.

High grade 3E PGM samples selected from 5 drill holes from the western and eastern sectors of Parks Reef were reassayed for the full Platinum Group Metals (PGM) suite, including Rhodium and Iridium (5E PGM). Results reported are materially higher than previously reported with a strong correlation between Rhodium (Rh) and Iridium (Ir) and the high grade 3E PGM grades.

Podium has completed a further 4,157m of RC Stage 7 drilling in 27 holes with the objective of enabling a resource to be estimated along the full 15km interpreted strike length of Parks Reef. The programme included drilling a 2.4km of strike of the western sector to a deeper level, to allow a mineral resource estimate to be completed to a depth of 200m below surface.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 25 2021, 09:00 PM
  Quote Post

Podium Minerals Ltd (POD) is an ASX explorer focused on platinum group metals, gold and base metals.

The company is the 100% owner of the Parks Reef PGM project strategically located in WA’s Mid-West region

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING