Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

OIC, OPUS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
OPUS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED

Code:
OIC

Website
http://www.opus.co.nz/

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 14 2008, 01:10 PM
  Quote Post

Stronger than expected half year result from Opus, although the outlook statement suggests that problems in the UK may mean the result should be considered "on track" for prospectus forecasts rather than running ahead. Overall, bodes well for longer term value. I have increased my long term valuation to $1.78 - so trading close to fair value at present.

Lizard
post Posted: Jul 30 2008, 07:31 AM
  Quote Post

A few buyers for OIC of late, although it remains fairly illiquid. I suspect the reasoning goes that in an economic slowdown, the government will need to spend on infrastructure projects to support the economy and provide stimulus - a prime source of revenue for OIC.

Not cheap though by my metrics and insufficient history to gauge direction. Just a small hold for me.

Lizard
post Posted: Feb 18 2008, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

For reference, details of the accounts can be found towards the end of the management presentation, located here.

Quality of result looks fine. I'd rate it a Hold at current price.

Lizard
post Posted: Feb 18 2008, 06:06 AM
  Quote Post

Reported FY07 NPAT of $14.2m and final dividend of 4.5cps. Looking more attractive back here below listing price and with a confirmed full year result ahead of prospectus. Will be interested to set eyes on the App 1B, assuming the company provide it on their web-site later today.

Still not especially cheap, but should have above average growth potential.

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING