Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

STB, SOUTH BOULDER MINES LTD
nipper
post Posted: Apr 27 2021, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Apr 27 2015, 01:08 PM

clearly the Cap Raise got nowhere.
03 Jun 2015 .... name changed to Danakali Ltd

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

wolverine
post Posted: Apr 27 2015, 01:08 PM
  Quote Post

Halted/now suspended pending cap raising....ticking more boxes.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mistagear  

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 4 2015, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

STB PFS out today.

I might have been a bit early (ffs) but I still think there is room for this thing to find a second tier major who wants a multibillion project.

Eritrea may have significant sovereign risk but the market cap seems like there is room to move if they can organise off-take or just get nailed by someone.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

MikeShirley
post Posted: Aug 28 2014, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone looking at STB at the moment?

denpal
post Posted: Nov 5 2012, 07:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Nov 5 2012, 12:53 PM

Sovereign risk, nothing more and it is a real risk that investors need to be mindful of. After management quality that is probably the next most important point. This is bad news for investors alright.

wren
post Posted: Nov 5 2012, 12:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 5 2012, 12:39 PM

Next step for the highly ethical Eritrean Govt. if for STB to pay 100% of costs and those Eritreans take 100% of the profits. Observe this space.

wolverine
post Posted: Nov 5 2012, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 5 2012, 12:39 PM

doh

Although if any comfort can be taken the project should be developed.

There has always been significant risk with investing in emerging African countries...this is just one taste of it.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

nipper
post Posted: Nov 5 2012, 12:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Oct 22 2012, 08:18 PM

not beneficial to shareholders

South Boulder Mines Ltd (ASX: STB) wishes to provide an update on negotiations with the Eritrean Government regarding its participation interest in the Colluli Potash Project.

In March 2012, South Boulder provided the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO) with a proposal for ENAMCO to acquire a 30% paid participating interest in the Colluli Potash Project (in addition to ENAMCO’s right to a free-carried 10% interest).

During the course of the negotiations and the ongoing development of the Colluli Potash Project, it became apparent to both the Eritrean Ministry of Energy and Mines and South Boulder that Colluli is a strategic and significant asset.

As a consequence, South Boulder has agreed to submit an alternative proposal for ENAMCO to participate in the Colluli Potash Project by way of a 50/50 profit share, where South Boulder would pay 100% of the development costs.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

wolverine
post Posted: Oct 22 2012, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

Back buying a few more today.

In specie distribution of gold thing coming...(who cares?) the main game is in Eritrea.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

wolverine
post Posted: Sep 14 2012, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

Nothing much happening on the shareprice front but I feel this will be a tier one project so the majors will eventually have to move on them.

Been buying a few more over the last 2 weeks. The bots are all over it so it is pretty funny getting filled.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING