Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

AS2, ASKARI METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jun 6 2021, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

Askari Metals Ltd (AS2), which is aiming to list by early July this year with an enterprise value of $2.7m, has a portfolio of five fully owned projects located in New South Wales and Western Australia. The main objectives are to complete exploration activities including geophysical surveys and drilling at the Burracoppin Gold Project, the Horry Copper Project and the Mt Maguire Gold Project. The Company will also undertake exploration on the Springdale Copper-Gold Project and the Callawa Copper Project comprising reconnaissance exploration, drilling and geological mapping

The Springdale copper gold project in the Lachlan Fold Belt has witnessed significant historic production. Limited drilling has been carried out below the old workings, but it is located in the right neighbourhood for big copper-gold porphyry discoveries.

Askari's Callawa copper project is in a proven copper gold district of Western Australia and lies to the west of the Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO) Winu project and is northwest of the large Metal X (MLX) Nifty copper mine. Previous rock chip samples returned grades of up to 28.7 per cent copper at surface.

Listing date ... 5 July 2021 #
Contact details .... https://www.askarimetals.com/
Principal Activities ... Askari Metals Limited acquires, explores and develops highgrade copper and gold projects in WA and NSW.

Issue Price .... $0.20
Issue Type .... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code .... AS2
Capital to be Raised ....... $6,000,000
Expected offer close date ..... 3 June 2021
Underwriter ........... Not underwritten. Peak Asset Management Pty Ltd (Lead Manager)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING