Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

NKL, NICKELX LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jun 6 2021, 05:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 12 2021, 06:44 PM

and a month later, still well off IPO at 15c.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

nipper
post Posted: May 12 2021, 06:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 9 2021, 08:07 PM

and now 15c after 4 days

Drill ready but early days
Nickel X is committed to investing the funds in the ground and backing our exploration team’s values, concepts, plans and drilling programs
• We have assembled a very high quality and experienced exploration team at the board, management and contractor level
• Fire Dragon & Silver Dragon are walk-up nickel-copper drill targets, infill & step-out drilling programs will commence after IPO
• The ~18 additional targets are under review including processing, filtering, & modelling of data followed by EM surveys after IPO

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 9 2021, 08:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 6 2021, 10:19 AM

listed on Friday 06 May.

Came on at the 20c IPO price but wavered and ended at 19c at end of Day One

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 6 2021, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

NickelX Limited (NKL) is raising $5 million at 20c a share and is looking to list on the ASX in April 2020. The offer is not underwritten; offer is looking to close on 09 Apr.

NickelX has recently entered into acquisition agreements pursuant to which it will, subject to a number of conditions, acquire the Biranup Project and the Ponton Project, which comprise seven prospective Tenements (six granted and one pending application) that the Company considers to be prospective for nickel and gold mineralisation.

The Projects are located in the Albany-Fraser Orogen (AFO), Western Australia and cover a total of 382 Km².

https://www.nickelx.com

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING