Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

GMD, GENESIS MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jun 11 2021, 04:56 PM

Raised $10million in a placement in April, with SPP, which closed early and was heavily over subscribed, pulling in another $1M. Alkane (ALK) was a participant in the placement and has lifted its holding to 19.84%.
Genesis controls an area of more than 650km2 of the Ulysses-Orient Well shear corridor, in the Leonora Laverton gold district.
Ulysses Mineral Resource increased to 27Mt at 1.8g/t Au for 1.6Moz .
Feasibility Study on track for Q2 2021
Drilling underway targeting next leg of growth

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 11 2021, 04:56 PM
  Quote Post

ALK has appeared as a 20% (and increasing) shareholder on the register of GMD.
A takeover offer in the wings?
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 17 2007, 10:58 AM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
GENESIS MINERALS LIMITED (GMD)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING