Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RBC, RUBICON LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 06:03 AM
  Quote Post

Lukie Luke gone already with no notice. Maybe a payout, maybe not. How would we know? Its only a material transaction given the state of the accounts. Legally required notice in the event it transpired. No notice suggests it hasn't.

Not legally due at this moment but late compared to last and previous years is the AGM notice.

Have to wonder if they're still paying rent on their temporary digs at Zurich House.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Feb 20 2019, 05:05 AM
  Quote Post

This time last year the AGM notice had been given already. Admittedly there is only one days difference at this point, I won't be surprised if that becomes something much longer.

A tip for the savvy on the progress of the sale negotiations.

My feelings tell me Lukie Luke has missed out on the$7m and it is all gonna be sold for a peppercorn. The MBO.

The other side of me says, I hope they make the Chinese pay a massive upfront payment for entry then list the entity and all the shareholders walk away uber wealthy. They should do if you listen to all the rhetoric about Arborgen. But seldom does the perfect scenario play out the way it should on the stock market.

Just ask yourself, since when has Hughie ever created a cracker of value for shareholders? Like, since never.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 18 2019, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 17 2019, 04:51 AM

No notice to the Exchange on whether Lukie Luke gets his $7m payout either.

Would've thought that was kinda significant when you look at the accounts.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 17 2019, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

Donald J. Trumpā€¸Verified account @realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago
Trade negotiators have just returned from China where the meetings on Trade were very productive. Now at meetings with me at Mar-a-Lago giving the details. In the meantime, Billions of Dollars are being paid to the United States by China in the form of Trade Tariffs!

Funny how NZ is beginning to have bad China relations just as the negotiations are coming to a close. Remember when Q said he had to re-route to the Phillipines for the ASEAN meeting because his God and country demanded it. While there it was Jacinda and Winston who he met and spoke with. Plus we have a Kiwi in the White House. I don't think it has any special meaning though. Just coincidence.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 17 2019, 04:51 AM
  Quote Post

Some of the rot has gone as Lukie Luke ends his squat. But it is not worthy of a notice to the market. From the companies office.

Just Hughie to go.

Ceased Director
Simon Luke MORIARTY*** Selwyn Avenue, Mission Bay, Auckland, 1071 , New Zealand Date ceased: 13/02/2019

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 15 2019, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

Must be due for the AGM notice any day.

Don't be surprised if Lukie Luke gives notice to stay on because he's changed his mind.

Hughie will huff n puff with the disdain he has for such minor matters as shareholders and wealth destruction culminating in national economic destruction.

Someone had better take a rotten egg along to put on their lapel. One rotten egg deserves another. Imagine the image of that on the front page of the NBR.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 13 2019, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

While Lukie Luke continues his squat at RBC todays announcement appointing a newby into the CFO position tells us the other one (Taylor) has folded his hand and moved on.

The other inference we can draw from this is "other announcements" will include Lukie Luke and Hughie folding as well.

Its about time this swamp got drained.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 25 2019, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

I have to ponder the possibility of the disasterous performance of PEB being interwoven with that of RBC.

The main reason being is the propensity for Hughie n Luke to deal with the "boys club". Evidenced by a track record at FFS, FEG and before that FCL and currently at RBC with his Harvard drinking buddies. The nary do anything CEO of PEB is a member of this club and seems to have ripped a page right out of Lukie Luke's playbook by conducting his own squat at PEB.

Add in the rest of the club and the various other boardroom squatters with disasterous share price performance around the place you do have to wonder if there is a bigger plan at large. A plan to be revealed at the same time the boys club cancer is exised.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 24 2019, 08:05 AM
  Quote Post

Now we know why there was such a Hughie disclaimer on the release at the time of the hurricane.

Got a smell of pre-planning about it. Hurricane Michael turns out to be the Hurricane of Convenience.

Lukie Luke continues his squat while demanding a year and a half of earnings to give it up. If you can believe the guidance that is.

If you are going to do a MBO, what would you do to get the price down?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 23 2019, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

Looking forward to the trading halt in the next little while.

--------------------

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING