Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4607 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Clinhope
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 09:30 PM
  Quote Post

Hopefully my post about the cash ban and the few scraps that have appeared in the MSM have got some peoples attention on this forum.

If any of you who think the "powers that be" have gone and are going too far with their monetary policies please sign this petition. It would be great if more people would contact their local members but i understand not everyone sees this the same as i do.

CASH BAN CHANGE.ORG PETITION

This is a battle against international conglomerate banks like HSBC who are petitioning the government to lower the amount to well below $10,000. They have vested interests in seeing this through.

These banks, governments and financial institutions play monopoly with real peoples livelihoods and lives. NO MORE. The next GFC will come because of these scumbags and everyday people will suffer. They are vying to set up the monetary policies around the world so that they can keep playing these games!

CASH BAN CHANGE.ORG PETITION

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

macgyver
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 09:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Aug 20 2019, 06:42 PM

Judging by the relatively large sell orders appearing out of nowhere today which were snapped up in due haste, I don’t think these guys are worried. Of course it’s good to see them buying on the market but this is far too robotic to be coincidental. My investment is at the mercy of professionals’ whims. Such is life...

NewToCli
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 07:29 PM
  Quote Post

What a non news newsletter again. Why don’t they just save their ink. Talking about that the fda still hasn’t studied everything and then talking about potential further delays? Wtf is this ... direct distribution, nice, but pls don’t take again 2 years to get started...

bretto32
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 07:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Aug 20 2019, 06:42 PM

Agreed. I was spewing last night thinking they had got out of it without having any effect on actual buy pressure. That's around a weeks worth of volume. Looking forward to the day they do have to buy back.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

Very glad to see the short decline was a data error. It was disappointing for those shorts to not have to cover on the open market. Hopefully the trend has now reversed and those shorts will have to make some very serious decisions about their investment soon.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  

frootloops
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Aug 20 2019, 03:08 PM

AVH is the same. 20m shorts, then down to 11m, then back to 20m in 3 days. You'd have to question the accuracy of the data!!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  odi01  

totallysour
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Aug 20 2019, 03:08 PM

CUV vs NEA graph since mid June. Extremely correlated with each other as opposed to the general ASX200 trend. Definitely seems like technical trading.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  royco  landrews  

Verharven
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

As for shorts...next minute, we're back up at 5.46%!! And noted NEA also jumped as well to be just above where it was two trading days before so it's technical games being played.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: landrews  Frogster  

johnnytech
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

Delete

Dr Wally
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Aug 20 2019, 12:52 PM

“I gather it's not an easy sign off for the signatory authority in the FDA but they better have some good reason”

The multi billion dollar question. Why do you feel it WOULDNT be an easy sign off for such a safe, effective and essential drug like Scenesse with decades of nothing but positive data to show??😑

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA... GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎 Scenesse 100% will be approved. Too safe, too beneficial to the health of millions. Logic and community pressure will eventually prevail over regulator ignorance.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  

4607 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING