Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUO, COPPERCO LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Sep 25 2008, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

It seems quite peculiar that there hasn't been any comment on CUO of late.
In spite of big volume increases, maiden profit announcements, and recent radio "support".
Running a Fibonacci over even the most recent/ conservative range, the support at 50% seems to bode really well for a break above the recent High(s).
Bidders bunching up at 26-26c make my stop (Close below 25) pretty safe.

Disclosure: Holding a start position. Expecting a break above 32c soon once the news has sunk in.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 9 2008, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (02/09/2008 15:00:00):
CUO - Successful Conclusion of Offer for Mineral Securities - Mr Brian Rear, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (06/08/2008 14:00:00):
CUO - Diggers & Dealers Presentation - Mr Brian Rear, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 22 2008, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (21/07/2008 17:00:00):
CUO - Quarterly Activities Report - Mr Brian Rear, MD

diana
post Posted: Jun 20 2008, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

Options conversion ... that kicks in a few dollars. Every little helps. I see there's another 1,800,000 (exercise 20c) that expire on 30th June 08, so I expect we'll see another notice pretty soon.
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

LasVegas
post Posted: May 30 2008, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Friday 16/05/08 02:13pm

Not looking as good at the moment. Hope support kicks back in soon.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

jacsar
post Posted: May 17 2008, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Friday 16/05/08 02:13pm

While we are in the Cloncurry area, check out URL

arty
post Posted: May 16 2008, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

The merger with MinSec seems to be a goer; and Ms Market likes the idea.
"North please, driver." smile.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

diana
post Posted: May 16 2008, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Friday 16/05/08 12:34pm

Then it just might be arty, that you and that broker are on the same track. I know you won't mind if I tag along. biggrin.gif

There's never been a better time to be producing nice shiny sheets of copper cathode. lmaosmiley.gif
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

arty
post Posted: May 16 2008, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diana on Friday 16/05/08 05:35am

sounds good to me, Di
That would explain today's lift in both sp and volume.
I'm still holding; if resistance at 74c can be overcome, my chart suggests a target close to 90c.

--------------------

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING