Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4835 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
TheG1000
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 04:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: waz's post @ Oct 27 2019, 03:12 PM

I've always loved Orthocell, but have been unable to convince myself to invest (obviously Clinuvel had a better attraction for my conservative approach), though I'll be glad to see them succeed.

Another I've finally entered a few months ago after watching from the sidelines is Paradigm PAR.ASX.
I think it's treatment profile and risk would appeal to others whom like Scenesse's profile.
It might be a tad expensive but is well funded, and you can bet if it is fully proven and approved one day it won't suffer from a lack of publicity as CUV does.
It's target market is sport (AFL, NFL) stars!

I'm no investment expert, I just like the treatment so DYOR

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  waz  

waz
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 04:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: waz's post @ Oct 27 2019, 03:12 PM

This is the follow up announcement on OCC on Oct 9, 2019 re nerve repair entitled: Positive CelGro® nerve regeneration results in quadriplegic patients. Includes the following statement:

"The company believes CelGro® represents a breakthrough in soft tissue reconstruction and offers significant global commercial potential in its existing addressable markets of bone, tendon, nerve and cartilage as well as much wider applications in general surgical and soft tissue reconstructive applications."

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Announcements___2019_10_27T164248.353.pdf ( 946.99K ) Number of downloads: 52

Kalaz
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Oct 27 2019, 02:08 PM

NKTR-181 (loxicodegol) is a novel mu-opioid agonist molecule designed to have a slow rate of entry into the brain thus reducing abuse potential and CNS-mediated side effects. NKTR-181 is in development for the treatment of chronic low back pain in adult patients new to opioid therapy.

waz
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: scipio79's post @ Oct 26 2019, 09:40 PM

Appreciate advice re other pharmas. Another biotech/pharma company I have been in for a number of years is Orthocell (ASX: OCC). It has marked time as concerns share price and am not very heavily invested but has some similarity with Avita in terms of regenerative medicine. Focus is on bone & soft tissue repair, including nerve and tendon. Products are Celgro and Ortho-ATI. Celgro obtained a CE Mark last year. Mkt cap is about $84 million. Has been flying under the radar but announcement May 8, 2019 titled 'First Patients Complete Nerve Regeneration Trial' gave it back a bit of vitality (copy attached).

Extract from Website below FYI: https://www.orthocell.com.au/business-overview-v2

SIGNIFICANT UPSIDE
Orthocell’s key products address markets worth more than US$10bn per annum and significant value upside potential exists for Orthocell, underpinned by its world leading diversified multiproduct portfolio of leading regenerative medicine products and recent M&A transactions executed in the sector.

DE-RISKED PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Orthocell’s product portfolio is significantly de-risked and supported by substantial clinical data, publications in leading journals, regulatory approvals and significant partner interest from the world’s largest healthcare companies.

CELGRO®
Orthocell’s recent European regulatory approval (CE Mark) for CelGro® validates the CelGro® technology platform and can be leveraged for additional orthopaedic indications including bone, tendon, nerve and cartilage.

ORTHO-ATI®
Ortho-ATI® has extensive clinical validation with over 500 patients treated to date and clinical data up published in peer reviewed journals, demonstrating the world leading cell therapy reduces pain, repairs tendons and returns patients to work and activities of daily living. In addition, Orthocell has a research collaboration in place with Johnson and Johnson and is generating significant partner interest.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Announcements___2019_10_27T160841.279.pdf ( 268.48K ) Number of downloads: 30

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kalaz's post @ Oct 27 2019, 02:01 PM

Nectar is an opioid still isn't it? Msb is stem cell therapy. One injection was showing signs of improvement up to 3 years. It interested me as I believe the push will be to move away from opioids if they can

Kalaz
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Oct 27 2019, 08:58 AM

Nektar therapeutics already has this ready to go... pdufa was September but put on hold by fda for some reason.. I own some nktr, not happy about them at this point

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Oct 27 2019, 11:12 AM

Im not disagreeing with you at all, they are missing out.

My point was if these people have that thought then I am guessing thousands of other everyday investors are also. Shorters will short anything they can, instos invest on market cap. The everyday person is the one who we are missing out on at this level. Those are the ones who would see $3.20 and think about it hitting $10 But not understand that with 50mill shares we can and likely will go to $100 from $32.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 11:12 AM
  Quote Post

“I've got friends and family who refuse to buy in based on the fact they have missed the boat and cant even see the possibility of a doubling in share price.”

Seriously Bret that really is too bad for those guys.

If they can’t see the value of now FDA approved Scenesse (1000% safe *actually therapeutic*, 99%+ efficient, systemic photo protection via natural EUMelanin stimulation (plus a list of other stunning uses Vitiligo being just one) then what would they see value in?

The implant is invasive but only needed by people suffering from diseases like EPP where you cannot afford to get your dosing wrong. So invasiveness won’t be a problem either when Scenesse is in cream or patch formulation.

We have been told for decades that we are in the midst of a skin cancer epidemic (melanoma) that is showing NO signs of slowing (it’s actually increasing) simply because many millions of people love their skin to be tanned and millions will do the craziest things to achieve it.

Laying out in the summer sun till their red raw and completely over exposed causing life long damage in an attempt to see a little colour in their skin is one way. Just think spray tan and how ridiculous and impractical that toxic crap is and how many people are prepared to suffer that primitive bandaid, clothes staining, ridiculous solution to their skin tanning obsessions is another.

A spray tan is a 100% cosmetic tan.

A Scenesse tan is anything but cosmetic. Your very own natural photo protective tan literally on steroids!

Where could you possibly put your hard earn right now and for the next 2-3-5- 10 years that has even half of the potential of Clinuvel?

The world (as we’ve all painfully realised recently) has yet to wake up to the power of stimulating and bringing your very own natural, superior photo protection (EUMelanin) back to life.

What evolution eroded away over thousands of years, Scenesse has brought back to life!😎

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photo protective therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Oct 27 2019, 09:28 AM

I'm not sure shorters care if a share is worth $30 or $3. I'm also not sure any institutions investing care either. The only people who I see that would care is the everyday Joe wanting to invest $20k or $30k of their savings. I have no idea what size that % of the market is but I can guarantee you 100% of the people I talk to who have that money to invest see the share as too expensive. I disagree but can understand their mindset

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  

endymion96
post Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

One thing to keep in mind is ... the higher the SP, the less shorters will be attracted to the stock. The less volatility there is with the SP, the more institutional buyers will be attracted to get involved. The big boys play in the big pools and can afford the risk of paying for high-dollar stocks. I'm assuming that is why the SP of companies do not split until they reach a certain level where even in the split, the resulting SP will not invite too much trouble from shorts.

4835 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING