Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FFX, FIREFINCH LIMITED
eBear
post Posted: Nov 29 2020, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

Directors Alistair Cowden & Brendon Borg both made on market purchases this week. FFX made first
pour this week. Check the announcements out. Bags here.

Attached Image

... this little birdie has two birds in the bush, gold & lithium

--------------------
"There is no present or future-only the past, happening over and over again-now"

- Eugene O'Neill

nipper
post Posted: Nov 6 2020, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

On June 24th, 2019, Birimian Limited (BGS) changed its name and ASX code to Mali Lithium Limited (MLL).
then
On November 6th, 2020, Mali Lithium Limited (MLL) changed its name and ASX code to Firefinch Limited (FFX).
..• Goulamina Lithium (spodumene) deposit is simple and robust with high ore grades and low strip ratios enhancing profitability • Strategic review underway to release shareholder value (IE probably sub economic, so we will sell)
Firefinch Limited (ASX: FFX) (formerly Mali Lithium Limited) is pleased to announce the adoption of a new brand and identity. The Company will commence trading under the name Firefinch and the ASX code FFX as of Friday 6 November.
The firefinch is the national bird of Mali. Executive Chairman Alistair Cowden said the change heralds a new chapter and supports the Company's strategic transformation initiated when the Company agreed to acquire the Morila Gold Mine in Mali in August 2020
OUR PLAN FOR MORILA

IMMEDIATE

• Complete acquisition: approximately US$27 million by Nov 6th, 2020
• Maintain tailings retreatment and cashflow, investigating extending tailings life
• Commence infill and extension drilling at satellite pits, Morila and Koting discovery

RAMP UP PRODUCTION
• Resource and Reserve estimates for Morila, satellites and tailings
• New mine plan, operating and capital costs, production schedule
• Commence mining at N'Tolia and Viper to increase production
• Dewater Morila, re-establish tailings dam, refurbish power station:

BRING BACK MORILA
• 4.5mtpa production from Morila pit
• Near mine and regional exploration for 10 year plus life

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

eBear
post Posted: Nov 21 2018, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

BAMAKO, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Mali is on track to start lithium production by 2020 and companies have already discovered 694,000 tonnes of exploitable reserves, a senior mines ministry official told Reuters.

Lithium has become one of the world's most in-demand commodities thanks to the rising popularity of electric vehicles powered by lithium-ion batteries.

The Goulamina and Bougoni projects in Mali, owned by Australian mineral explorer Birimian (BGS) and Britain's Kodal Minerals KOD.L respectively, have discovered reserves of over 48 million tonnes of ore including 694,000 tonnes of lithium.

"The numbers could go up as the research continues," said Yaya Djire, geology department chief at Mali's mines ministry. "Birimian should start production within two years."

Before 2017, Mali had only issued two lithium mining exploration permits, but it has since granted about a dozen, and more are still awaiting authorisation.

"Since 2017, a dozen exploration permits have been delivered to companies, all located in the mining area of Bougouni (about 150 km south of Bamako) which is the main area of lithium deposits," Djire said.

Global lithium reserves stand at around 16 million tonnes and the majority of production is focused in Chile and Australia, according to U.S. Geological Survey data.

Mr Brendon Borg and Mr Mark Hepburn have been appointed as directors of BGS. And Mr Sebastian Andre has been appointed as Company Secretary.

re: announcements - https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/annou...=D&period=M

--------------------
"There is no present or future-only the past, happening over and over again-now"

- Eugene O'Neill

blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 13 2018, 08:32 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone left?

BOARD RESIGNATIONS
At the request of a group of the Company's shareholders who have expressed views on the
future of the Company, Mr G Walker and Ms G Swaby have tendered their resignations as
Directors of Birimian Limited effective 5.00pm WST on 13 November 2018.

Mr J McKay has also resigned as a Director of the Company, also effective 5.00pm WST on
13 November 2018.

Mr M Pitts has tendered his resignation as Company Secretary, effective 20 November 2018.

Seems only one director left standing - Noel OBrien.

Expect SP to take a whack once out of TH - unless they come up with some good replacements.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

eBear
post Posted: Feb 17 2015, 10:18 PM
  Quote Post

Think it's time for some to re-visit or visit this hidden gem. Here's some Andrew Jackson video's https://vimeo.com/user4809497/videos take note of #5 Epithermal Deposits here - BGS backyard so to speak.

--------------------

- Eugene O'Neill

rozz
post Posted: Mar 18 2014, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Sep 2 2013, 03:13 PM

Fundamentals and technicals coming together nicely for this one.

rozz
post Posted: Sep 2 2013, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ May 13 2013, 02:20 PM

Decided to revisit BGS this morning with my MKB profits..lets see how we go.

bam_bamm
post Posted: May 13 2013, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pzu511's post @ May 2 2013, 11:36 AM

BGS seems to be worth having a quick look at.
As you say pzu, drilling results due out very soon from what i can tell.

I'm a fan of Eric Sprott, and to see his name thrown around has made my ears prick up a little bit.

--------------------

pzu511
post Posted: May 2 2013, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ May 2 2013, 09:06 AM

yes, I'm in. Drilling results not too far off IMHO.

Was thinking about selling some and taking good profit but she keeps climbing so might ride this out to results.

Fundamentals with Sprott onboard, Rangold data share n possible JV & gold rich region is too good to pass up this opportunity.

pzu511

rozz
post Posted: May 2 2013, 09:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Apr 29 2013, 09:53 AM

Has anyone else been on this stock. Doubled since I first mentioned it here. Im out now but worth keeping a watch on it. Drilling results could come at any time.

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING