Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ODY, ODYSSEY GOLD LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 31 2021, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 31 2021, 10:48 AM

If it holds above the issue price .... which is looking likely ... then scaleback is also likely. Punters and scalpers will pile in?

As a way to get oversubcription paid electronically rather than cheque (with attendant delays) its a good idea to lodge bank details with the share registry Automic asap

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: May 31 2021, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 31 2021, 10:03 AM

There was cause for my optimism.
Will subscribe for full entitlement but doubt will get it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: May 31 2021, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

Placement of $10 million at 12.5c, with a $5M SPP to follow.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 28 2021, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 28 2021, 11:02 AM

mac, ever the optimist smile.gif . But for this time, it could be possible. And a good outcome.

I was thinking, as the vein (no, not a nugget) is at 249m, or 215m vertical depth they could almost pay for a new hole, ream out the current one, and collect a bigger core ... say 12". Would be interesting how much gold they catch

--------------------

macdtrader
post Posted: May 28 2021, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 28 2021, 09:54 AM

Surprisingly its a cap raise. They already have 7 million cash.
My guess is that its to someone significant.
All is not lost.

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 28 2021, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

Another Trading halt.
Spending more time halting than trading.
Is it more results, a speeding ticket from the ASX, Covid 19 issues, or a free set of steak knives.
Its so exciting.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 27 2021, 09:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 26 2021, 08:53 PM

Mactrader posted
Definitely the last post

Yep, sometimes it feels like your posting out in the middle of the the Simpson Desert, not a lot of feedback.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: May 26 2021, 09:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 26 2021, 08:53 PM

I'm for more posts.,👍🚀📈

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macdtrader  

macdtrader
post Posted: May 26 2021, 08:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 26 2021, 07:52 PM

Definitely the last post king.gif

Some help.

https://twitter.com/Eagleresa/status/1397449696558215169

macdtrader
post Posted: May 26 2021, 07:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 26 2021, 07:13 PM

One final post.

This is shaping like BGL in 2017. Only better.

DYOR.

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING