Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CEU, CONNECTEAST GROUP
nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2011, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

"CP2 Limited (CP2) is pleased to announce that its acquisition vehicle Horizon Roads Pty Limited (Horizon) has entered into an agreement to acquire the outstanding units in ConnectEast, the ASX listed owner and operator of the EastLink tollway in Melbourne.

CP2 is an Australian-owned and headquartered global infrastructure investment manager, and already owns or controls thirty-five per cent of ConnectEast.

The proposal of 55 cents cash per unit represents a premium of 22.2 per cent to the last closing price of 45 cents on 21 July 2011 and a premium of 22.4 per cent to the one month VWAP, and implies an equity value for all of ConnectEast of $2.2 billion.

The transaction has been unanimously recommended by the Independent Directors of ConnectEast in the absence of a superior proposal and subject to the opinion of an independent expert."

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

jadco55
post Posted: Dec 16 2010, 06:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Omnibust's post @ Feb 8 2010, 05:42 PM

CP2 continues to creep up the register now with 35%

Omnibust
post Posted: Feb 8 2010, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Omnibust's post @ Jan 12 2010, 02:54 PM

As expected, usage increases highest at the northern toll points, but thought they would have been higher.

Springvale Road alternative still knackered where the rail crossing used to be. Two of six lanes closed with lots of work still to be done and today in light traffic took five minutes to travel 300m. Must be a nightmare at peak times.

So, bodes well for the next quarter but after that, expect a decrease in patronage.

Omnibust
post Posted: Jan 12 2010, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

With the fortnight closure of Springvale rd to put the rail crossing underground now finished, traffic is still very light. A big boost for eastlink volumes in dec/jan. Interesting to see in feb if drivers are converts or reverts.

arty
post Posted: Jul 23 2009, 07:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Jul 23 2009, 07:24 PM

Brilliant - for those who caught it; maybe last week when it broke resistance at 33?
can't trade '1m all sadsmiley02.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

wren
post Posted: Jul 23 2009, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

V.high vol.on an up day.Good result since 'squeeze' signal.No technical reason to sell at present,however following such a rapid rise a pullback is likely.May be an opportunity to join the uptrend.

hungry
post Posted: Jun 29 2009, 08:41 PM
  Quote Post

Just to clarify my ealier post. I was refering to the market in general as possibly moving down, not CEU.
I can't see CEU having ant decent rally while the XAO is going backward.
Anything could happen though & the next week will shed some light where we are going.
Meanwhile I'm back to mainly intraday scalping in both directions.

Cheers

wren
post Posted: Jun 29 2009, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Jun 23 2009, 10:20 PM

CEU at an interesting point in its life.Very much like the setup here.An excellent Boll. Squeeze with momentum on the up.It could break either way,but the evidence suggests 'up'. Bought at 0.3075.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

hungry
post Posted: Jun 23 2009, 10:20 PM
  Quote Post

[quote] Comments, anybody?

Arty
I have this in my watchlist for a long trade for the same reasons as you, but the current market mood is keeping me out.
I have been shorting selected things for the last week or so. After a short rest, I suspect we will continue down for a ways yet.
Cheers

arty
post Posted: Jun 19 2009, 09:33 PM
  Quote Post

Sheesh - am I glad I jumped ship in time - with the distribution last September, I just broke even.

Attached Image

Tonight's Trinity Scan suggests now may be the time to buy back in again.
Seeing how successful a rally followed the last green signal in March, Monday may just be the time for another punt: Price up; Volume up; MACD very Bullish and above the long-term Divergence - definitely one for the watchlist wink.gif

in detail:
Attached Image

Comments, anybody?

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING