Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MDX, MINDAX LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 17 2021, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 14 2021, 09:04 PM

there is a follow up in today's AFR ... the pertinent bit would be:
On the same day as the yet-unexplained trading frenzy, Mindax was returning from a near two-year ASX suspension for non-compliance with listing rules when it last closed at 0.3¢. But even a revaluing of the long-suspended stock’s tenements in light of rising iron ore and gold prices would hardly explain the day’s frenzied trading.

The ASX’s day traders will surely be watching whether Mindax’s rollercoaster ride continues. And we don’t expect the stock market’s compliance team to be far behind.

the roller coaster is continuing .. opened today at 4.1c, shot up to 11.5c and now bouncing around about 8c. Day traders doing their bit; jut wait for the Please Explain from ASX

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 14 2021, 09:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Trading4Success's post @ Sep 5 2009, 10:06 AM

12 years on (most of it in lockdown)
MDX have been off the radar lately and subsequently has pulled back.

and now, this: : : : from Mottled Floozies:
We assume the 6,000% gain from Mindax Limited (ASX:MDX) probably caught your eye at the top of today's winners list.

One could argue it is not an intraday gain as such, because the stock has been in suspension since June 2019 for breaching sub-sections from Chapter 12 of the ASX Listing Rules around ongoing requirements (including 12.2 ; financial condition).

The company was not totally inactive in that time, announcing a ~$2m capital raise last June at 0.5c per share. Investors who participated in that raise would most likely be delighted at today's reinstatement price which rose as high as 20c.

Mindax's assets include the Mt Forrest magnetite iron ore project in WA, where it has established a joint venture with Norton Gold Fields Pty Ltd ... a subsidiary of the China based Zijin Mining Group.

Earlier this week, Mindax announced that Norton has now received Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval for its proposed earn-in of a 19.9% interest in the Mt Forrest Project, which has a proven JORC resource of over 1.7 billion tonnes.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Trading4Success
post Posted: Sep 5 2009, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

MDX have been off the radar lately and subsequently has pulled back.

probably worth watching.

they seem to have a good collection of Projects ie: Iron Ore, Uranium & Gold.

2 YEAR WEEKLY CHART.
Attached Image

3 MONTH DAILY CHART.
Attached Image

--------------------
FYI..I trade the Technicals NOT the Fundamentals.

daves2074
post Posted: Aug 13 2008, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Ooops on Tuesday 03/06/08 08:01am

A lot to like on this one around this area.
Brokeout of a very nice cup and handle 2 weeks ago. consolidating well around 45c. volume is on the rise and the cup and handle gives a first target of 62c.

Ooops
post Posted: Jun 3 2008, 08:01 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Ooops on Thursday 22/05/08 09:40pm

MDX closed on a new high yesterday. It might come back to test previous support. Lets see unsure.gif

Ooops
post Posted: May 22 2008, 08:40 PM
  Quote Post

After going sideways for the last 3 months MDX looks like it is poking it's head up.

A close above .35 would be a start imho.

K-oss
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Nothing wrong with asking Questions, if you don't ask, you don't learn, and the only silly question is the one you don't ask smile.gif
Cheers,
K-oss.

--------------------
Charts posted purely for those interested in charts, I'm not interested in entering charts v's fundamental analysis debates, end of story.
CHARTS HAVE MERITS, AS DO FUNDAMENTALS!

Opinion only, NOT advice, I am not a licensed advisor. Caveat emptor.

FIREFOX users, right click chart image and chose "view image"

Neophyte
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks for that K-oss.

Looking like we might get that confirmation today. Thanks also for the candlestick website too BTW. Save me annoying everyone with a lot of other n00b questions.

regards,

Neophyte

K-oss
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 09:00 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Neophyte on Friday 29/02/08 08:54am

Hi Neophyte,
In this case, yes. I want to see some follow through, because of the lack of volume on the hammer. But likei said, if i see a hammer with big volume, i normally wouldn't hesitate - provided other indicators are lining up, such as position in the trend etc etc.
Cheers,
K-oss.

--------------------
Charts posted purely for those interested in charts, I'm not interested in entering charts v's fundamental analysis debates, end of story.
CHARTS HAVE MERITS, AS DO FUNDAMENTALS!

Opinion only, NOT advice, I am not a licensed advisor. Caveat emptor.

FIREFOX users, right click chart image and chose "view image"

Neophyte
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

Hello K-oss,

Out of interest, would you normally wait for a strong white candle before committing after a Hammer ie. consider a long position after the weekend?

Regards,

Neophyte

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING