Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

SHARESCENE.COM TESTIMONIALS - for press kit
alfie156
post Posted: Jun 25 2004, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

As a relativey new trader I've found the ShareScene team and members to be highly knowledgeable, analytical and helpful.

Comments on stocks tend to be reasonably well researched and of either an informative or inquisitive nature. Not all traders will agree on the future prospects of listed companies, a situation which on other sites degenerates into a non-stop stream of personal attacks by opinionated factions. However the vast majority of commentary on this site is entirely stock and situation related. Parties tend to agree to disagree in an educated and civilised manner.

So congratulations to the Share Scene team on a site that is not only well run but also encourages the standard of member participation found on these pages.

Alfie156

--------------------
Caveat Emptor,
Alfie

s4rx7
post Posted: Jun 25 2004, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

As a frequent user of the Sharescene website I would like to offer my congratulations to the forum's founders and operators.

Finally, traders and investors have a forum that delivers valuable near real time communication between posters of varied backgrounds and experience, enabling the sharing of various and sometimes diverse viewpoints on individual companies and general sharetrading topics of interest.

The fantastic growth of membership in such a short timeframe serves to demonstrate Sharescene's ability to attract and keep members drawn by the speed and efficiency of the webserver and the friendly, efficient, well moderated environment that the forum exists in.

--------------------
Get Rich or Die Trying

texas4qld
post Posted: Jun 25 2004, 02:19 PM
  Quote Post

I have been an active trader for the past 5 years, and in that time I have been part of many stock chat forums both here and overseas.
ShareScene.com has many features that makes it the best in Australia.
The site is fully monitored, which means abusive posters are kept in check.
They have good traffic, and a high level of experienced traders input.
It also allows the poster to have some fun with Avatars and expression icons.
The "edit" feature is also very helpful, and enalbles me to correct minor mistakes; a feature sadly lacking on other forums.
ShareScene.com has put together an "A" grade stock chat forum.

Regard's...........texas4qld.

--------------------
The above comments are just my opinions, do your own research before deciding to buy or sell.

influxweb
post Posted: Jun 25 2004, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

Hi All,

ShareScene.com is currently putting together a PRESS KIT to inform the media of our growth and the opportunities for stories on the site and the online research industry in general.

We are looking to put together a list of short comments and testimonials for one section of the KIT. The goal is to illustrate to the reporters the enthusiasm of our members.

The quotes could be used by reporters as a part of an article, though only USER NAMES and no personal info would be provided.

It would be really appreciated if you could take a minute to write a few sentences regarding your experience with ShareScene either in this forum, or PM them to me (influxweb).

Thanks so much for your support and great posts on the board!

Regards
Andrew

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING