Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

CAS, CRUSADER RESOURCES LIMITED
flower
post Posted: Jan 17 2011, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 18 2010, 10:56 AM

CAS has put on a further 30% in 4 weeks--nobody trading this?

2010 Q4 report due within 14 days, CAS could break right out if the report is good.

Comitted elsewhere personally, but this surely has to be looked at seriously.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

flower
post Posted: Dec 18 2010, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Aug 13 2008, 03:35 PM

Boy--this has sure slipped under the radar---450% profit in 7 months!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 13 2008, 03:35 PM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

CRUSADER HOLDINGS NL (CAS)

To:
CRUSADER RESOURCES LIMITED (CAS)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

BarraKing
post Posted: Jul 26 2007, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

YEP...back in, with more than I had before.

wink.gif

BarraKing
post Posted: Jul 22 2007, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

PLACEMENT...Trades again on Monday.

75c....... I sold in 2 tranches 85c and 89c.

I believe I will hold again in the coming week or so.

biggrin.gif

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 16 2007, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (16/07/2007 13:00:00):
CAS - Shareholder Update - Mr Murray Hodges, Non Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BarraKing
post Posted: Jul 8 2007, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Yeah!

I Did tell ya so...

Did you believe?

wink.gif

BarraKing
post Posted: Jun 28 2007, 12:02 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dunny777 on Wednesday 27/06/07 02:58pm

No "I told you so ", Not within my nature.

I made a statement of fact, one that recognised a lack of interest in a great growing junior.

It appears that others have seen the depth of the recent anns, although I must say there are still sceptics out there ( even some who profess to be owners)

No stock is an emotional ring around ones neck...CAS is no different from any other, and the moment I get a sniff of "funny" business - OUT.

However, I dont believe that is the case with this Company.The management has taken the bit between the teeth attitude and have orchestrated plans to ensure success, which is encompassed in their acquisition program. Commendable indeed.

As to your direct question....Reading and research?. I answer by saying that I have at this moment only admiration for a management team, that is pursuing the development of projects that have the potential to be truly profitable.

All owners , including recent ones should take heart in the fact that CRUSADER , although " a small pup " now , will grow well into teenager status in the next year or so.

It is not for me to bombard fellow members with stats....they are freely available if one wants to learn about this company.

dunny777
post Posted: Jun 27 2007, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BarraKing on Wednesday 27/06/07 12:01pm

hi Barraking, welcome, i'm pleased to hear your doing ok....

i'm guessing what your trying to say here is:

"I told you so"....... wink.gif

So, after all of your research and reading, what is your immediate outlook for this young pup?

Still in there Crayfish?

BarraKing
post Posted: Jun 27 2007, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

No posts on Crusader is indicative that there is little interest in a stock whose SP has risen in excess of 100% since - 14/6/07...2 weeks.

I have mentioned it occasionally on other sites and have received little or no response, so it surprises me not, that no comment has been made on a stock that is destined to be a "grower" of profit for holders.

Yes I do own..since just after float and accumulation.. Average cost = 24.4c with a cash profit from trading of just under $4000 for this financial year.

A little reading and reseach may benefit anyone interested in junior growth stocks.

No disrespect to Crayfish and Dunny777

biggrin.gif Barraking

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING