Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EGR, ECOGRAF LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: Feb 10 2021, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 10 2021, 09:20 AM

Hi Nipper nice to hear what you’ve been up to.
I think AVA is only one on my watch but my son keeps on about graphine/graphite but id have to sift through a lot of them .

Mostly this year been trading Zip and Lyc I haven’t had the time I used to for research but not complaining I have done ok .
Still hold few zip.

I agree I not up with this new format here that’s why I have been missing the old one to me was more user friendly .

I like some of their suggestions that come through my email
But not actioned any yet .

I’ll check those ones out all of yours old and new this weekend .

Be great to have a successful year for a change will take up some of my losses .

I’ll check in from time to time make sure you not asleep in your retirement , best of luck mate .

nipper
post Posted: Feb 10 2021, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Feb 9 2021, 11:30 PM

ah long lost frodo. Blast from the past. How are you going?

First up, nothing is advice. It is all just ideas, information, cut and paste with a bit of spin. Rear view mirror stuff.... but it still interests me. I have retired and have time, and circumstances are such that I keep at it, though this Forum, and a few others like it, are not like the old days. The format is old school and I think the wild west is found on Insta, and Reddit and all those new fangled cult of the personality places. The early 2000's relic sites seem mainly inhabited by boomers with time on their hands. I may be wrong, but it is a cul de sac, these days.

The speccie world is experiencing the same old boom and bust situations. Many hopefuls apply but few are chosen (mainly because substance is an elusive concept for minnow shares). We have had BNPL, and rare earths and Lithium v2.0 plus silver and gold v3.0 and graphite is making a comeback. The decarbonisation theme is big, especially as it is politically driven and big players are throwing money. In fact, anything green; who can argue against the environment ??!! And of course biotech. Plus migration to the cloud. Covid was hard to pick; perhaps ADO?

I made a bit in cyber security, AR9 and graphene TLG has run well. EOL and Megaport MP1 have been winners, but this is all past tense; where to go from here? I am getting more cautious, and hold far less than I look at. The watchlists are long. I like RAC and maybe AVA

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

frodo
post Posted: Feb 9 2021, 11:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 9 2021, 08:26 PM

Hi Nipper how you been going . Got any likely ones your on at moment .
I’ve been in and out of Zip past 15 months still have a few.I now looking for another A2m and zip but they hard to come by .

I like lyc and there is a small rare earths one I have an eye on but they more long term.

Thought I’d see what you are doing these days you always have great advice. So now I’m waiting. For it rolleyes.gif

nipper
post Posted: Feb 9 2021, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 9 2021, 08:02 PM

and also ....... EGR has a secondary listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under code "FMK". The listing provides valuable exposure for the Company to European investors and EcoGraf has observed increased investment through the Frankfurt Stock Exchange over the past month with the JP Morgan Nominees holding account for the European platform increasing from 12.5% to over 19.6% of the Company's issued capital.

This increased trading activity is considered to be in response to the recent announcements from the EU Commission foreshadowing new legislation to require greater recycling, visibility, and traceability of raw materials within the electric vehicle ('EV') supply chain. An aspiration fully consistent with the Company's vertically integrated eco-friendly battery anode materials and recycling business for the lithium-ion battery markets. As a result, EcoGraf is expanding its investor services to shareholders and investors in Europe and is also pursuing further international investor exposure by investigating potential trading on the 'Over the Counter' Market (OTC) in the United States.

EGR gone from 18c to 41.00 in a month

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 9 2021, 08:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Mar 26 2019, 09:45 PM

and another one bit the dust, or at least morphs into a new entity
The Company (KNL) conducts research and development programs in connection with the evaluation of the Epanko Graphite Project and associated downstream processing activities,

On December 12th, 2019, Kibaran Resources Limited (KNL) changed its name and ASX code to EcoGraf Limited (EGR).

raised $4M in June 2020 ... Still got Epanko in Tanzania, but heading downstream.... Bringing in partners. Heading to Europe... got WA money for a plant at Kwinana. And recycling.

Battery graphite business summary
Establishing the world's first commercial battery graphite purification facility outside of China
Initial commercial production plant commencing at 5,000tpa, expanding to 20,000tpa
.. EcoGraf™ proprietary purification process eliminates use of toxic hydrofluoric acid
.. Feasibility, engineering design and costing studies completed by GR Engineering Services
.. Three years of pilot plant test work undertaken in Germany:
.. Successful application of EcoGrafTM purification process to a range of global feedstock supplies
.. Feedstock agreement with leading German trading group TECHNOGRAFIT GmbH
.. Extensive product testing completed and long-term sales via thyssenkrupp AG
.. Progressing financing with Australian Government for US$35 million debt facility
.. Finalising construction, operations and maintenance arrangements

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 26 2019, 09:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 27 2019, 10:22 AM

Odd announcement today from KNL - Tanzania and Germany to Forge Closer Economic Relationship - This - forging closer economic relationships - has been the subject of many PR in the past, including this one back in 2015 - Gauck visit highlights closer German-Tanzanian ties.https://www.dw.com/en/gauck-visit-highlights-closer-german-tanzanian-ties/a-18231719

Kibaran Resources Limited (“Kibaran” or “the Company”) (ASX:KNL) reports that the
Directorate of Presidential Communications of the State House in Dar es Salaam has issued a
statement noting that German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Tanzanian President His Excellency Dr
John Magufuli recently held talks on increasing the economic cooperation between their respective
countries.
A key outcome of the discussions is a mutual commitment to create a trade and investment climate
that’s conducive to fostering a greater bi-lateral relationship to support the potential for Germany to
contribute to the industrialisation of Tanzania.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 25 2019, 10:06 AM

CR to sof's/insto's was done at 10c - i"s pleased to announce it has received firm commitments from sophisticated, professional and institutional investors to raise $1.1 million through a placement of 11 million fully paid ordinary shares (Shares) at an issue price of 10c per Share (the Placement)." - and raised $1.1mil

Retail shareholders are now given the opportunity to participate in an SPP @ 10c to raise another $1 mil

$2 mil won't go far IMHO - particularly if the ATO succeeds with their claim

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 25 2019, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 1 2019, 07:17 PM

Question is - how are they paying for it? Cash Flow report shows KNL has $759k left in kitty, with outflows estimated this quarter $720 k

Long anticipated CR announced today - at what price? If they are unsuccessful in their bid to stop the ATO's request for the return of R&D refund in respect of the year ended 30 June 2017 - $1.86m - then no doubt a slice of the CR will be applied to this

TRADING HALT
In accordance with Listing Rule 17.1, Kibaran Resources Limited (the Company) requests an
immediate trading halt to be placed on its securities pending the release of an announcement regarding
a capital raising

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 20 2019, 11:22 AM
  Quote Post

Putting the "disclosure" in this article up first - it probably explains what follows rolleyes.gif Probably should have also declared that KNL is looking to do a cap raise - these sorts of articles always appear before that event.

In accordance with section 34b WpHG in conjunction with FinAnV (Germany) and paragraph 48f (5) BörseG (Austria), we would like to point out that partners, authors, clients or employees of GOLDINVEST Consulting GmbH hold shares in Kibaran Resources and thus there is a conflict of interest. We also can not rule out that other stock market letters, media or research firms will discuss the items we have discussed during the same period. Therefore, symmetric information and opinion generation can occur during this period. In addition, GOLDINVEST Consulting GmbH and Kibaran Resources will have a consulting or other service contract, which includes GOLDINVEST Consulting GmbH reporting on Kibaran Resources, which also constitutes a conflict of interest.

Translated from German
In the dwindling hype surrounding battery metals, it is easy to overlook the fact that Graphite is quietly and secretly preparing for a new rally. Never before has the outlook for battery graphite been as good as it is today as one gigafactory after another emerges worldwide. In contrast, there are comparatively few companies. They are all survivors of the short graphite boom in 2012/13, when many companies sprang up at the time. Today there are about 30 companies left and it is notable that there are more advanced projects with feasibility studies among these companies than, for example, in the much larger lithium sector. The London-based analysis house Hallgarten & Company therefore speaks of a graphite boom 2.0.

The graphite market has long suffered from the announcement of megaprojects, especially Syrah Resources or Zenyatta. The latter have since given up. Syrah actually made it into production with her project in Mozambique. With sheer size, Syrah wants to score points while knocking out the rest of the market by claiming to be able to meet the growing demand, almost single-handedly. But things are not that simple and the future of Syrah is far from certain. First, there are serious production problems and, secondly, the product that Syrah wants to launch is, of all, a low-value mass product. Syrah can not serve the market for higher quality flake graphite. The Hallgarten analyst comes to the paradoxical conclusion

The largest producer and largest consumer of graphite is China. In terms of spherical battery graphite, the dependence of western industrialized countries is currently 100 percent. This leads to the paradoxical situation that while the Western world would like to be relieved of dependency on the one hand, on the other hand, no one is willing or able to pay the anticipated additional costs for environmentally sound mining. All have the goal of reducing the cost of batteries.

In the opinion of Hallgarten especially those deposits have a good prospect, which have both a favorable distribution of the floc size and at the same time require no large investment. From our point of view, Kibaran Resources Limited (ASX: KNL, FRA: FMK) meets these requirements in an exemplary manner. The feasibility study has been available since 2015 and has since been extensively optimized. Most importantly, Kibaran's Epanko graphite project is one of the very few projects in Africa that meet the stringent "Equator Principals", thereby making investment grants available to Western development banks. Unfortunately, the delayed renewal of mining legislation in Tanzania has delayed the project to date.

However, after all, Kibaran has taken the time to develop eco-friendly processing of graphite under the Eco Graph battery graphite label, making the use of toxic hydrofluoric acid obsolete. While Kibaran is currently forced to raise money again, Kibaran Resources' turnaround could be even faster and more intense. We strongly advise you to put Kibaran on the watch list. Risk-tolerant investors could use the currently low prices for (re) buying.

goldinvest.de: Stille Rallye - Graphitmarkt tritt in die Phase 2.0 ein | wallstreet-online.de - Vollständiger Artikel unter:
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/...tritt-phase-2-0
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: lgrif  

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 8 2019, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 1 2019, 07:17 PM

KNL is another company getting a please explain on negative operating cash flows

KIBARAN RESOURCES LIMITED (‘KNL’): APPENDIX 5B QUERY
We refer to your letter dated 5 February 2019 and respond as follows:
1. Does KNL expect that it will continue to have negative operating cash flows for the time being and, if not, why not?
KNL is in the process of establishing, funding and developing both upstream and
downstream graphite businesses and as a result, expects to have negative operating
cash flows for the time being.

2. Has KNL taken any steps, or does it propose to take any steps, to raise further cash to fund its operations and, if so, what are those steps and how likely does it believe that they will be successful?
KNL manages its cash flow through on-going budgeting, forecasting and financial
reporting processes, using that information to make decisions about the form and timing
of activities to raise cash to fund operations. It plans to raise additional funds this quarter
through the issue of ordinary shares, utilising its existing capacity available under Listing
Rules 7.1 and & 7.1A but is yet to make a final decision on the funding amount, number
of shares and pricing.
Funds raised will be used to advance KNL’s key objectives for 2019:
• securing debt finance to enable construction to proceed at the Epanko Graphite
Project in Tanzania; and
• finalising developments to enable construction of the first EcoGraf production
facility in Asia.
KNL has a demonstrated record of raising funds in this manner when required (refer ASX
announcements Successful Capital Raising on 25 June 2018, Institutional Placement
Raises $10.9m on 17 August 2016 and Kibaran Raises $2.0m in Share Placement on
22 February 2016) and is confident that it will be able to continue to do so.

Does KNL expect to be able to continue its operations and to meet its business objectives and, if so, on what basis?
KNL expects to be able to continue its operations and to meet its business objectives as it is
confident that it can continue to raise the funds as and when required. This expectation is based
on past experience (as noted above) and discussions with current and prospective shareholders.

4. Please confirm that KNL is complying with Listing Rule 3.1 and that there is no information about its financial condition that should be given to ASX in accordance with that rule that has not already been released to the market.
KNL confirms that it is complying with Listing Rule 3.1 and there is no information about its financial
condition that should be given to ASX in accordance with that rule that has not already been
released to the market.

5. Please confirm that KNL’s responses to the questions above have been authorised and approved under its published continuous disclosure policy or otherwise by its board or an officer of KNL with delegated authority from the board to respond to ASX on disclosure matters.
KNL confirms that its responses to the questions above have been authorised and approved by its
directors under its published continuous disclosure policy

--------------------

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING