Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4842 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
frootloops
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

Chart is starting to look interesting. The ducks are starting to line up again. Train may be about to leave station.
Think we may be in for a xmas/NY rally. $25/26 appears to be bottom for this cycle.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Sh1t Billy! I wouldn’t dare bring politics into the forum mate. I wouldn’t want to tarnish my high standing here at the sharecafe, you know what I mean?

It just p1sses me off so much every summer when we get bombarded with these BS so called health messages. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out that these bozos are actually receiving money from the sunblock industry.

There’s a long proven drug that’s been sitting around for years that would 100% turn this cancer epidemic on its head but it’s still struggling in most regions to break through the unjustified and idiotic “tan” stigma that’s deeply ingrained in most people’s minds.

Photoprotecting people’s skin from the damaging effects of overexposure to UVR via their own natural EUMelanin, at the same time giving them what they've always wanted (tanned skin) without the damage is genius but 30 plus years later the world still waits and burns and dies from unnecessary skin cancers. It’s complete insanity.
——
WTF Pad! “””SIMPLY SHOOT SCENESSE SUBCUTANEOUS & SHINE 😉 “”” Can I also add:
and prevent deadly carcinogens, eliminate the burn and protect the collagen, and prevent the wrinkles. Crazy right!

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

waz
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:54 PM
  Quote Post

From Twitter:

CLINUVEL

@ClinuvelNews

In an upcoming interview with @CommSec, CEO Philippe Wolgen highlights that CLINUVEL is focused on equality and transparency with its global uniform price policy.

More to come, stay tuned.

Hope they don't take too long with the "More to come"

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PunkassDerm  

PunkassDerm
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

SKIP the SHENANIGANS of Sx5

SIMPLY SHOOT SCENESSE SUBCUTANEOUS & SHINE 😉

Billy Boots
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Yes, I also noticed that blatant garbage on ch 7 News and also was shocked by that nonsensical rubbish being spouted out to our community by ch 7. No wonder we can't trust the media especially the lefty ABC News journalists as well as ch 7.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

If you’ve ever wondered how or why could it be that such a safe (never ever any concerning safety data) and incredibly effective drug would be shunned relentlessly by regulators for so long, even in the face of an extremely costly, ever increasing, deadly skin cancer epidemic, look no further then to the twisted ideology surrounding sunlight/tanning space (that ironically causes more cancer and serious health related issues) that formed over the past 4-5 decades and going a long way in helping to create a multi billion dollar per year sunblock industry and bringing us idiotic rhetoric like “Slip, slop, slap, slide, and seek.

It’s a extremely similar situation to the “low fat” industry that continues with its blatant scam thats literally damaging the health of millions.

I’m extremely happy that we’ve got FDA approval but the fact is we only got it because they couldn’t deny the drug any longer. What grounds could they legitimately use to keep it out of circulation! That’s right it’s efficacy. Cheers LH!

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

Don’t worry about possible MT-7117 multiple pill/day threat to Scenesse I’ve come across the real reason why Clinuvel progress has come to a screeching halt post FDA approval.

7 news: “” Generations of Australians have grown up with the warning to slip, slop, slap, before heading outdoors but new research showing an alarming rate of skin cancers across the country now has experts advising that we need to have 2 more S words. “”

Look I realise this latest advance in medical science is going to absolutely devastate our investment, but I’m afraid for the good of the world (with teary eyes) i must bring you this mind blowing advancement in the fight against deadly skin cancer.

These 2 revolutionary (Scenesse killing) words are: SEEK and SLIDE!! No i swear I’m not making this sh1t up!

Expert commentary from Cancer Council NSW: “”we now have five ways for protecting our skin.

Slip on clothing! Sloping on (toxic) sunscreen! Slapping on a hat!

PLUS

SLIDING on sunglasses! and SEEKING shade! “””

Seriously! It would be funny if it wasn’t so moronic through its utter ineffectiveness. And they wonder why skin cancer rates continue to grow. sad.gif

“””Cancer council study reveals 15 million people were sunburnt last summer. 2 out of 3 people will be diagnosed with skin cancer.

Most common and expensive to treat cancer and cost to the government per year for treatments exceeds 1 billion dollars.”””

Are these people serious? Are they really doing their best to help protect society like they make out. If your not keeping up to date in your area of expertise then you are ignorant at best and quite possibly a fraud.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  Billy Boots  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:37 AM
  Quote Post

If it was at all possible to get things happening in the US 6 months earlier, and they didn’t make it happen, after all the years that have been thrown down the shitta already, then it wouldn’t just be their business savvy in question, their sanity in general would surely be of greater concern.

Are these guys really that naive or stupid? Im praying that their not.

I look at the way their managing the financial side of the business and thats what gives me confidence that (now the elusive FDA hurdle has been cleared) they've got their sh1t together and everything is going to be ok and 2020 will be a monumental year for us all. king.gif

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

seeva222
post Posted: Dec 14 2019, 05:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Dec 14 2019, 04:18 AM

Every dollar they spend on the rollout will come back to them quickly and many times over. It’s not like this is R&D that will take years to recoup. That money comes back immediately. I completely get fiscal conservatism, but this is immediate return.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  Johnny H  waz  sharelooker  PunkassDerm  Clinhope  Billy Boots  johnnytech  

Johnny H
post Posted: Dec 14 2019, 04:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xlnja's post @ Dec 14 2019, 03:51 AM

Exactly. There's a reasonable middle ground.

They don't need to license out or give up control. But a $1-2 million consult with Icon PLC to jumpstart distribution would be nice.

Rolling out 6 months earlier would mean an additional $10-$15 million in revenue that would otherwise be lost, and also helps protect against competition. Totally worth it.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  seeva222  waz  PunkassDerm  Billy Boots  johnnytech  

4842 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING