Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5120 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
btron3000
post Posted: Today, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

My two cents:

I have been pro management for the simple reason that my investment has been successful so far, and the treatment is (finally) getting to many patients.

Howwever, while not informing your investors of why/why not certain steps are/are not taken is one thing, censorship is another thing entirely. A step too far for me. People have the right to talk about the company, as long as they are not spreading vicious untruths. I have not been a fan of people making assumptions about the CEO's character, but people should be able to post legitimate gripes with the company - and there are a few.

For that reason, I have registered for the new board. I hope it is objective and balanced. I fear with contents on the originallly linked page like "the publc company that doesn't want to be", "you can't handle the truth" and "would you like a condo with your implant" that it may get too negative over there towards management. If so, that will fly in the face of what people are complaining about - that they want fair and balanced facts and opinions. But, one can only see how things go.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  macgyver  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Today, 02:09 PM

They have added some good instos recently... though I own more shares than many of them. So there's some movement.

They also seem to have made their path much harder than it had to be.Let's hope they up their game. They aren't a merry band of little fighters trying to fight through the system anymore, they're a billion dollar company, yet the Miami office seems to be the only one doing any volume of implants right now. LA has been a mess, Detroit isn't out of the gate, I would imagine that SLC, Charleston, Portland aren't either.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Today, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 11:05 AM

I don't actually think they should be focused on retail investors.

It would seem that this management, for many years now havnt been all that interested (publicly at least) in exciting investors of any type tbh.

I remember vividly a 7news (AUS) segment (2007-8ish) with PW on Bondi beach on a sunny summers day with people of all shades laying about sun baking saying to reporter ( in no uncertain terms) if the safety holds up yada yada yada, photo protection (aka skin tanning) would not be far away. Well the safety has been stellar and beyond doubt for a decade so it shouldnt be long now I guess.

Totally different approach taken since then even though nothing has changed concerning what the drug does or the way in which it does it. Same dosage, nothing has changed. Which is good in some ways and bad in others.

As most here know, this drug is a rare game changer and on numerous levels. The stigmatism that Scenesse has been subjected to over many years will fade away into insignificance and fast, once US EPP community get a hold of Scenesse and showing/ proving to the medical community just how incredibly beneficial a supercharged (natural) skin tan really is to human health. It seems like nothing will change (stigma wise) till this is achieved.

Im sure Clinuvel have made plenty of mistakes along the way but their path to this point has been unjustly long and the processes hoist upon them throughout have been convoluted beyond belief. It really is a strange space they find themselves in but one thing is for sure, the tide will eventually turn and a tsunami of interested people and parties will come flooding in. This Clinuvel/ Scenesse story has decades to go yet.

Id really like a super cute avatar but its not working for me!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Today, 10:07 AM

I don't actually think they should be focused on retail investors. I would put all of my eggs into courting instos with long-term hold philosophies. Retail investors suck. Short-term investors suck.

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Today, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: schlitzo's post @ Today, 09:09 AM

Its painfully obvious management dont care one bit about receiving up to date thorough analyst coverage .........for now!

schlitzo
post Posted: Today, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 01:36 AM

Outstanding Analyst Coverage. The latest being 2018, then goes back to 2013! WTF! if you're going to do something like this, why not professionally and with the latest reports? Clinuvel really needs someone there to cover all bases, so this kind of thing doesn't happen. Any interested investor would take one look at this (for 5 secs) and move on.

Featured Stock Stories

Crembo
post Posted: Today, 02:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 01:36 AM

Strange, can get to it following the Investor Area: https://www.clinuvel.com/investors/analyst-coverage

Not that there's much going on.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: schlitzo  

investek
post Posted: Today, 01:36 AM
  Quote Post

Is this page new? And why would it need to be password protected?
https://www.clinuvel.com/investors/analyst-...nalyst-coverage

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Ozdronetech  schlitzo  

Sherlock1123
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: baldoza19's post @ Yesterday, 12:48 AM

Indeed. And kudoos to JT for taking the effort to arrange it. I've registered as well.

working
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: working's post @ Yesterday, 09:01 AM

No news must mean takeover is imminent.

5120 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING