Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

BIN, BINGO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 13 2019, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

Extract from Daniel Tartak address to shareholders

Proposed Increase in Ownership Interest of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
BINGO Industries has today been advised that its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr
Daniel Tartak, intends to increase his economic interest in BINGO from 15.19% to 19.83%. Following
the end of the current blackout period on 13 November 2019. It is proposed that an entity associated
with Mr Tartak will purchase 13,396,960 shares from an entity associated with Mary Tartak and
16,908,259 shares from an entity associated with Tony Tartak. Further information will be released to
the market in due course.

“I’m pleased to be increasing my shareholding at such an exciting time for the Company. We’re
setting up the business for the long-term and the operating and regulatory environment continues to
pivot to our business model. We’re implementing a well-defined growth strategy and I’m looking
forward to being part of a sustainably successful company for many years to come,” Mr Tartak said..

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191113/pdf/...j5zk944x6ps.pdf
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191113/pdf/...j639tgxss02.pdf
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 1 2019, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

Bellamy's, BWX and Bingo in spotlight for shorters
Waste management group Bingo Industries sits at No.10 and it is almost unthinkable that it would have been in this position after being something of a sharemarket favourite, soon after it listed in 2017. But a shock 20 per cent profit downgrade in February rattled investors.

Bingo chief executive Daniel Tartak hosted an investor day on June 26 at two of its industrial sites in Sydney and there was some relief among shareholders, with the company not flagging any further weakness in residential construction, which had prompted a downgrade a few months ago.

Shaw and Partners analyst Danny Younis has a 12-month price target of $2.50 on Bingo, compared with its current price of $2.19. Mr Younis said that residential risk from lower collections from building sites is still present, but is ''diminishing''. Price rises in NSW from July 1 should assist but he acknowledged that Bingo ''is not cheap at current multiples''.

https://www.afr.com/markets/equity-markets/...20190701-p522ub
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=BIN
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Feb 18 2019, 03:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 18 2019, 10:34 AM

BINGO’s managing director and chief executive officer, Daniel Tartak ....... remains positive on the company’s outlook.

He said: “While we have seen headwinds in some of our key markets in FY19 we expect the construction market to remain strong, with overall volumes of construction activity in NSW and Victoria of over $130 billion.”

Before adding: “FY20 will be a transformational year for BINGO as we achieve several key milestones in our redevelopment program, including the commencement of operations at our new recycling and landfill asset, Patons Lane.”

Should you buy the dip?
Whilst this update was hugely disappointing, I think the selloff has been an overreaction and potentially created a buying opportunity today.

However, a lot of this rests on whether the ACCC approves its acquisition of Dial a Dump Industries. I believe this acquisition will position the company well for long-term growth, so investors may want to hold out until this decision is made on February 28.
Motley Fool

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 18 2019, 10:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 18 2019, 09:13 AM

Just recently, Cleanaway CEO Vik Bansal said
....the many long-term rubbish-collection contracts it has with local councils and the size and scale of its operations mean it is very resilient to any economic downturn.

- I guess that's the problem with trying to buy market share

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 18 2019, 09:13 AM
  Quote Post

Rubbish stock
Whilst BINGO’s post-collections and Toro business units have performed in-line with expectations in the first half of FY19, the following factors will impact BINGO’s full year result:
• A faster than anticipated softening in multi-dwelling residential construction activity across BINGO’s key markets in NSW and Victoria. Volumes in our Building & Demolition (B&D) collections business were above the previous corresponding period, but have not grown as much as initially forecast. In addition, competition in the B&D collections market has put downward pressure on pricing, impacting our margins.
• No BINGO price rise in FY19. BINGO’s forecasted price rise was delayed to coincide with the introduction of the Queensland waste levy, in order to ensure our customers received only one price increase during the year. Due to the delay in the introduction of the Queensland levy, together with the softening residential market, BINGO has decided not to implement a price increase until FY20
. As a result, we will absorb increased costs for the whole of FY19, including tipping and transport, that would ordinarily becovered in the price rise.
• Reconfiguration of our development projects. As previously advised, BINGO has had a number of its recycling facilities in NSW and Victoria offline for redevelopment as part of its network expansion program. Based on the proposed acquisition of DADI and pending regulatory reforms, including comprehensive new fire regulations, a further review of the network configuration plan was conducted. This has resulted in a change in scope to certain projects, impacting timing. The reconfiguration will deliver enhanced operational efficiencies and lower the overall capital program by $25 million to $30 million, a saving of 15%-20% on the original budget. In order to achieve this, the reopening of our Mortdale facility will now occur in H1 FY20, whilst the requirement to redevelop our Minto facility is currently under review. Our Patons Lane redevelopment remains on track, and our West Melbourne facility will commence operations in April 2019. Once open, this facility will provide Bingo with the first of our advanced recycling facilities in Victoria and is an important step in our margin expansion in Victoria.

The combination of the above factors will result in a reduction to our full year guidance for the financial period ending 30 June 2019. BINGO now expects underlying EBITDA for the full year ending 30 June 2019 to be broadly in line with the previous year. This compares with the Company’s prior guidance of underlying EBITDA growth in the range of 15%-20%.
::- down 40%

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Dec 3 2018, 07:36 AM
  Quote Post

Bingo has been upfront about its acquisition plans – it wants to expand along the east coast, consolidate a sector which is benefiting from waste generation growing at six times population growth and and build out other parts of its business.

But like many roll-ups, the pace of acquisition obscures the underlying numbers and makes it hard for investors to understand how the business really is tracking...
https://www.afr.com/business/infrastructure...20181127-h18ek7

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

nipper
post Posted: Nov 20 2018, 08:08 AM
  Quote Post

A vast amount of mixed commercial waste left over from demolition jobs could be diverted from landfill if the competition regulator allows Bingo Industries to acquire rival Dial-A-Dump Industries in a $578 million deal.

at present about half of the mixed commercial waste, including chairs, tables, electronic products, textiles, pallets, shelving and industrial plastics, from various commercial buildings, hotels, service stations and offices demolitions in the greater Sydney region was dumped into landfill. "The economics of processing mixed commercial waste is quite challenging," Mr Ritchie told The Australian Financial Review. "More of it should and could be recycled".

Bingo chief executive Daniel Tartak said in August the buyout of Dial-A-Dump would enable Bingo to expand its offerings and broaden its customer base. It wants to centralise its recycling, processing, distribution and landfill at a single site to deliver economic benefits.
- more trucks on the road.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 1 2018, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Waste management company Bingo Industries has acquired Dial A Dump Industries for $578 million to add extra muscle to take on heavyweights including multinational players Veolia and Suez and ASX-listed Cleanaway in a fiercely competitive sector where scale is becoming increasingly important.

Bingo chief executive Daniel Tartak said the acquisition was important in a sector where rivals were also expanding.

"Scale and size is important if you want to compete at a national level," Mr Tartak said.

Dial A Dump founder Ian Malouf will hold a 12 per cent stake in the enlarged Bingo, which is raising $425 million at $2.54 a share to help fund the acquisition. He will join the Bingo board.

Dial A Dump is a fully integrated recycling and waste management business in NSW which owns the biggest landfill and waste recycling plant in the southern hemisphere at Eastern Creek in western Sydney. Mr Malouf and a handful of minority shareholders will be paid $378 million in cash and be issued with $200 million in Bingo shares.

Bingo is also buying the Genesis Transfer Station in Alexandria in Sydney's inner city and a collections fleet of 55 vehicles. The Genesis Waste Facility at Eastern Creek is on a huge site covering 55 hectares.

Bingo expects synergies of $15 million by putting the two businesses together. "We've done the maths and we're confident in the numbers," Mr Tartak said.

Bingo has been highly acquisitive since it listed on the ASX in May, 2017 but this purchase is its biggest to date...

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 13 2018, 09:12 PM

Bingo Response to AFR article
Bingo Industries Limited (“Bingo”) (ASX code: BIN) notes the speculation in today’s Australian
Financial Review.
Bingo is continually reviewing opportunities that align with its strategy to maximise shareholder returns.
This has included discussions with various parties, including Dial-A-Dump, regarding potential
acquisitions.
While Bingo believes there is significant merit in a potential acquisition of Dial-A-Dump, Bingo would
only enter into a transaction on terms that deliver appropriate value for Bingo shareholders. This would
include a requirement that any transaction be EPS accretive.
In relation to the funding of any acquisition, Bingo notes:
• any transaction would include a significant scrip component issued to the vendors; and
• any equity raising required to fund the cash consideration would be structured as an
underwritten entitlement offer, in which Bingo CEO Daniel Tartak would participate.
There can be no assurance that any transaction will result from any discussions with Dial-A-Dump.

Notable short alert yesterday
Wed 15th Aug, 2018 4,314,342 414,883,467 1.04% 5,137,789 83.97%

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=BIN
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 13 2018, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

PE near 40 ... everyone's hoping for a good result .

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING