Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

285 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 > »    

Reply to this topic

PPP, PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL
Wargfang
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

Great news and after holding up wonderfully well over the past 3 days, this should see PPP go from strength to strength.

--------------------
Resistance is futile – you will be accumulated

noosaman
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: gulf on Tuesday 31/07/07 08:32am

Here is their Press release - Hopefully a good day for PPP biggrin.gif

First oil flows from Tui oilfield
08:47, Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Sydney - Tuesday - July 31: (RWE Aust Business News) - New
Zealand Oil & Gas Ltd (ASX:NZO) reports that first oil flowed overnight
at the Tui oilfield, offshore Taranaki Basin, NZ.
This is the culmination of an intensive fast tracked project to
bring the Tui oilfields into production, only three years after their
discovery.
Initial production is anticipated to ramp up to 50,000 barrels of
oil per day from 2P reserves (proved and probable) estimated at 27.9m
barrels of oil.
NZO's 12.5 percent share of the development gives the company
3.5m barrels of oil over the project life, 30pc of which will be
recovered in the next 12 months.
The first three shipments of oil have already been sold,
benchmarked against the Tapis crude oil price.
NZO shares were last traded at $1.13.
Aust Worldwide (ASX:AWE) as operator of the permit has 42.5pc and
the shares last traded at $3.38.
Pan Pacific Petroleum (ASX:PPP) which has 10pc last traded at
34c.
ENDS

Copyright © 2007 RWE Australian Business News. All rights reserved

smallbear
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: gulf on Tuesday 31/07/07 08:32am

It flows!!!

Tui should be revalued today on the books - now a producing asset.

This thing should be worth 50 cents within weeks.

gulf
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 08:32 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: albion on Monday 30/07/07 07:07pm

The oil started flowing last night announcement out this morning.

albion
post Posted: Jul 30 2007, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

With NZOO up a big 12.8%, most likely the best oiler today. Would appear good news is coming for PPP as there is no way an oil share could rise this amount in todays market without something good in the wind. AWE could announce tomorrow or very soon oil flowing at Tui and spudding of Hector. Then there is that possible upgrade of reserves.Just imagine if those flow rates come in on target, will take the market by surprise. We are going to know very soon folks, its been 20 years coming so whats a day or so?

albion
post Posted: Jul 29 2007, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

As mentioned under oils the future earnings of PPP appear to be getting better by the day even before they produce a drop. After Fridays blood bath PPP's earnings got a "double upward whammy" that is oil up 2.76% and A$ down 3%.What does this mean for PPP if production comes up as suggested? For a start from a little minnow earning nothing it could all of a sudden be earning something like A$3.3million/week. The bean counters will have to sit up and take notice no doubt about it. The problem for PPP/NZO is that it has taken almost 20 years to get here and many still have the attitude that is just not going to happen, even at this late stage. Others still do not believe that the suggested production numbers will be reached or that there will be production problems. Well we are only days away from finding out and if production does come in as suggested expect PPP/NZOO to be very strong. Also could production date be the final key to start the long talked of merger T/O activity within the PPP/NZO/AWE group?

hellyeah
post Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pretend3R on Friday 27/07/07 01:28am

..soon, pretend, very soon...rig already mobilized and spud about to happen...probably maybe who knows next week?...in any case first production is looming and guess on a day like today at the blood soaked asx and world wide stock exchanges it's not a bad idea to grab some more PPP at around .34 if you can afford to load some more...else it's just waiting for things to happen...if bad weather or some other accident doesn't interfere with first production or further drilling i think it's looking upwards for PPP from now onwards.. hypocrite.gif
i've taken some more myself today by selling others profitably to make even more profit from my current PPP holding with a view to Xmas and beyond...but that's just my personal strategy, of course...cheers, when the going gets tough the tough get going...

Pretend3R
post Posted: Jul 27 2007, 01:28 AM
  Quote Post

When are they drilling the Hector prospect?

towie
post Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Commander C on Thursday 26/07/07 12:12pm

Have you checked and if so why not share your imfo That is what these forums are about . Maitland will only be a bonus to my reasons for holding PPP Cheers Towie

bermuda
post Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: hellyeah on Thursday 26/07/07 05:27pm

Hey I used to have 400k of these little devils because they are hot stock too. But I have sold down and now only have 60k. They have done well and could really go places but I have kept my money in NZOG because very few know the solidarity of their cash flows.
I just cant afford to gamble.

285 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING