Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EHL, EMECO HOLDING LIMITED
terrine
post Posted: Sep 7 2018, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

EMECO continues its phoenix act, joins the asx all aussie top 200 companies 24th September.
May have reweighting effect on shareprice
check the 12 month chart

terrine
post Posted: Nov 1 2017, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

battered, bruised but by no means beaten
long time since i have been game to post on this one
RIGHTS ISSUE - discounted offer
beauty, some reasonably priced shares to add to the collection.
After a complete restructure and the bolt on of Andys Earthmoving and Orionstone earlier this year it would appear a complimentary purchase of Force in WA to add to Qld assets

Interesting to see how it opens in the morning after todays trading halt

arty
post Posted: May 14 2014, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ May 14 2014, 11:08 AM

Let's see whether the early sell-off is a knee-jerk "false break" that offers an opportunity to top-up?

So far, it looks indeed that way - except that I haven't (yet) topped up.

Attached Image

Like you, I do hold a lt position, because the Weekly chart definitely suggests the selling was overdone. 30c isn't far away...

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

terrine
post Posted: May 14 2014, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 14 2014, 10:22 AM

Exitting Indo is a positive going forward, but i read a large wriite off of plant that should render any profit negligible, on paper.
Looks like its all next year, perhaps.
If your buying mid/long term it sure appears cheap, I will sit on the sidelines at the moment and not ad to my holdings.

arty
post Posted: May 14 2014, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 18 2014, 01:50 PM

hmm - I thought pulling out of a loss-making Indonesian market should benefit their business:
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01517531

Let's see whether the early sell-off is a knee-jerk "false break" that offers an opportunity to top-up?

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Mar 18 2014, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Mar 18 2014, 01:35 PM

if I read that right.

That's how I read it too.
... and keep holding with trailing stop raise to 24.5c
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

terrine
post Posted: Mar 18 2014, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 10 2014, 08:28 AM

I think your right
They have advised the successful raising of US$335m by way of secured notes maturing 2019 plus $50m in revolving credit to finanace day to day business if I read that right.
I know they have a lot of parked up inventory but sentiment seems positive.

arty
post Posted: Mar 10 2014, 08:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 3 2014, 11:23 AM

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01499174
Strong institutional support suggests Emeco has turned the corner. P&V surge late last week gave an early hint.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 31 2014, 02:57 PM

Bought some more on the break.

Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jan 31 2014, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Jan 30 2014, 10:22 AM

I take it as such, alonso;
I bought twice as many back on the break as I sold yesterday.
Did so because I realised their Quarterlies are still outstanding. Looks like someone caught a glimpse...
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING