Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KAB, KABOKO MINING LIMITED
fireblade1
post Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Nov 30 2011, 11:29 AM

Kaboko Mining secures offtake deal with Chinese steel giant Sinosteel

it will take time for mums&dads/small retail investors to realize and
understand what this 180kt offtake deal mean for this little company with this
low MC and start to believe that we are not dealing with old URA here anymore =
different management / different product /different country/offtake deal in
place/cash on hand to grow bigger

I personally love this KAB turnaround story

DYOR

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 30 2011, 11:29 AM
  Quote Post

Company name updated by request.

To: KABOKO MINING LIMITED (KAB)

Regards, ShareScene.com

BSA
post Posted: Jan 12 2010, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Jan 12 2010, 10:32 AM

Apparently the shareholders were eagerly awaiting the results that are to small to mean anything at this stage. blink.gif

--------------------

wolverine
post Posted: Jan 12 2010, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

Well, that BRR is 2.34 of my time that I will never get back.

If the results don't mean anything then why release them and make a BRR presentation?

It seems there must be some agitating behind the scenes to bring on this sort of surly performance.

I do not hold.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

Serenity
post Posted: May 12 2008, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crowman28 on Monday 05/05/08 09:03pm

Crowman,

I would say if the company doesn't announce something before the end of then there could be a pretty heavy tax sell off.

With regards to risking more money, well some of us have already risked a stack and are out of the money so I feel that the subject of accumulation or selling would certainly be an individual circumstantial situation.

Still holding and still very frustrated with management and what they have put people through (and the way they have done it without care or concern to holders).

Anyways, thats my opinion for now~!

crowman28
post Posted: May 5 2008, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone still prepared to risk their hard earned into this company? Looks attractive at 17c, but once again management hasn't delivered from Ukraine.

Could be frustration from some holders selling out, or tax loss selling, pushing the price down?

I'll wait and see until they turn around.

balance
post Posted: Apr 24 2008, 07:45 AM
  Quote Post

dont kow anything about uran nor hold but saw this in the ABC news site...

A Czech town council has turned down a Westeran Australian mining company's call that it be allowed to launch exploration for reserves of uranium in return for a cash windfall.

Pribyslav councillors rejected an offer from Australian company Uran Ltd for it to be allowed to explore what are believed to be rich uranium deposits in the centre of the country, the CTK news agency reported.

The Australian company offered 800,000 koruna ($53,400) a year while exploration work continued and 1.6 million koruna a year ($107,000) when commercial mining commenced.

It wanted council backing in order to overturn previous Environment Ministry rejections of its exploration bids.

Pribyslav was one of the company's main targets because around 7,500 tonnes of uranium is believed to be present at nearby Brzkov.

Uran has targeted three sites in the central Vysocina region as well as two in the north of the country.

The Czech Republic has one operating uranium mine, owned by state company Diamo, at Rozna, around 50 kilometres from the Brzkov site.

The Australian company made an offer to buy or launch a joint venture with the state company but this was rejected by the Czech Government.

Prices for uranium have soared in recent years due to a resurgence in nuclear power sparked by fears of fossil-fuel driven climate change.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

arttse
post Posted: Apr 17 2008, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arttse on Thursday 17/04/08 03:41pm

Interesting reply to my request.

Looks like next week will be an interesting week for Uran.

http://www.myczechrepublic.com/boards/view...12c8035522c4b8b

arttse
post Posted: Apr 17 2008, 02:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Archer747 on Wednesday 16/04/08 06:51pm

It looks like the share price is holding up well.

Maybe its the news out of Czech Republic that has sparked this?

Anyone read the Czech papers today?

Lets see what our friends at "my czech republic" have to say about the articles.

Archer747
post Posted: Apr 16 2008, 05:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: STRAT on Wednesday 16/04/08 05:23pm

Although this makes political sense I don't believe this is the fact in Uran's particular case. the arrangements with VostGok are pretty solid. 'We' are too insignificant to be a bargaining tool and should fly under the radar. Despite the comonly held view to the contrary, the Ukrianians will deliver what they promised unless prevented by further, serious political disruption. Its slow IMHO becuase its got to be right so that that thosewho oppose privatisation/free market cannot undo once deals are done. A

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING