Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

255 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 252 253 254 255   

Reply to this topic

TLS, TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED
texas4qld
post Posted: Mar 11 2004, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY kathy, Mon 08/03/04 09:39am

TLS got bashed in the papers for this aquisition, but the market seems to like it wink.gif
The opinion seems mixed. some brokers say hold, UBS says buy.....target price $5.50.

I think we'll see a run into X-Div followed by a sell off.
I see TLS as an outstanding long term buy, and will let a small parcel ride for the next year or two.

Tex.

--------------------
The above comments are just my opinions, do your own research before deciding to buy or sell.

kathy
post Posted: Mar 8 2004, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

Telstra snaps up Trading Post for $636 million

Im sure im missing something, but, Why?

Any opinions on this???

texas4qld
post Posted: Mar 5 2004, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

Took a large short term position today at $4.75, hoping for sustained push towards X-div.

--------------------
The above comments are just my opinions, do your own research before deciding to buy or sell.

texas4qld
post Posted: Feb 18 2004, 02:41 PM
  Quote Post

sorry, that should read 22nd of march for ex div.

Tex.

--------------------

texas4qld
post Posted: Feb 18 2004, 02:17 PM
  Quote Post

Admin didn't start this one for me, but I'll open by saying I entered the other day at $4.69 because they go ex div on the 22nd of February and thought I may as well pick up a few dollars.
Almost had a heart attack this morning when I heard on the radio that Ziggy was talking about buying faifax ohmy.gif

I mean geez, dont they know that they're a communications company ? Is Fairfax really a bolt on aquisition ?
Weird if you ask me !

Tex.

--------------------

topic-starter
post Posted: Feb 18 2004, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED

255 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 252 253 254 255

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING