Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

SW1, SWIFT NETWORKS GROUP LIMITED
munch99
post Posted: Jun 6 2019, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Feb 4 2019, 06:31 PM

Well, for a company that should make $5 mill EBITDA this year and $10 mill next year, a current enterprise value of $20 mill and trading on 0.66x revenue for this year and 0.45x revenue for 2020, it seems very very cheap.....

https://www.pittstreetresearch.com/swift

munch99
post Posted: Feb 4 2019, 06:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Feb 4 2019, 11:33 AM

Good video article on SW1:
https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/compa...ent--12087.html

munch99
post Posted: Feb 4 2019, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 29 2019, 06:42 PM

Spoke to a broker this morning to get a view on SW1. All good but it seems that the market is just not interested in microcaps right now. That just confirms my thoughts that deep value exists in this space at the moment and anyone with a little patience is going to make plenty of money buying these sort of stocks.

munch99
post Posted: Jan 29 2019, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 21 2019, 09:43 AM

Record profits, earnings accretive acquisition...share price does nothing. Interested in anyone else’s thoughts?

munch99
post Posted: Jan 21 2019, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 17 2019, 09:48 AM

More good news from this little battler.
Multiple wins in multiple sites. This is fast becoming the “go to” company for communication and entertainment services at mine sites. 1/2 yearly this week.
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190121/pdf/...zd47ypqtvj1.pdf

munch99
post Posted: Jan 17 2019, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 15 2019, 09:32 PM

Good report from proactive investors today:

https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/compa...ion-212690.html

Earnings and milestones

Brokers and Swift investors have both responded to the potential transaction with Medical Media by looking at underlying revenue in the business.

Kris said, “The underlying Swift business continues to grow from strength to strength.

The managing director noted Swift had continued to experience a strong first-half to the 2018-19 financial year.

Kris said, “Swift has delivered on each and every promise it has made to its stakeholders whether it be staff, clients, or investors since the day it has listed (in 2016).

“Those promises and commitments have been reflected in the performance of the business from both an operational and financial standpoint.

“We have a business that has had a 900% increase in sites since listing. And it is a business that has had an over a $4 million dollar EBITDA turnaround and 458% gross margin increase.

“That can only come about if a business understands where it’s going.”

munch99
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 15 2019, 04:56 PM

Good question nipper. Since AST and DXC don’t offer this product in their own right, it’s a really useful hook in trying to win bigger overall business off enterprise clients. SW1 offers a standard rate to the resellers. It’s up to them to then structure a price that their customers are happy with. As far as I know, that’s an agreed price in Australia, but not sure about overseas and maritime. Interestingly, Telstra, (who own 35% of Foxtel), are unable to compete on price with Foxtel product and so deal directly with SW1 on those customers who want the Foxtel offering. Having said that, more and more clients are looking for curated content rather than simply Foxtel for reason of price and relevance. It’s about the same margins for SW1 either way...approx 50%. Also worth noting that content is priced by the hour rather than via minimum guaranteed contracts which means SW1 is totally derisked by back to back contracts. This is a first in the industry and means SW1 pushes through the COG as a variable cost rather than a fixed cost and therefore a liability. Great dealing by the company.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: crooky  

nipper
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 04:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 15 2019, 04:50 PM

Do resellers allow pricing power? Often, the margin is squeezed / traded for volume

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

munch99
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 9 2019, 06:16 PM

So, 1/2 yearly results due out this week. I'm expecting some good numbers. They picked up 6500 contracted rooms since last reporting, according to their announcements (+10% increase in only 6 months) and looks like its gathering pace. They are now the market leader of content into closed end environments in Australia, and have become the "go to" provider according to my sources. IMO, it wont be long before their resellers AST, DXC and Telstra deliver multiple contracts (already responsible for 40% of their new wins) and this thing flies. I love recurring revenue (85%) and low fixed cost model. Just means that new wins are very high margin and risks are extremely low
Hartleys have them values at 52c....2x current price.

http://www.swiftnetworks.com.au/wp-content...-Ltd-181228.pdf

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Jan 9 2019, 06:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: munch99's post @ Jan 9 2019, 05:06 PM

Yep, well done to establish a thread for the company. The more information in the topic narrative (to a sensible extent) the better as Search only picks up those key words in the title box.

((And Admin has the ability to edit, I believe)).
-- Also 15 minutes Edit window. ...v. useful

and you didn't call yrself a newbie!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: munch99  

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING