Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

134 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jul 9 2020, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

These pumptards are just so dimwitted. Hamming up billions and billions of CPP's in the PYC stable as a good thing demonstrates the fact.

Didn't they ever hear of the Travelling Salesman Conundrum? Multiply that into the billions with all the extremely high cost of drug development layered into it and you really do have a conundrum.

And thats a good thing according to some.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 8 2020, 02:59 AM
  Quote Post

PYC has a rich library of billions of CPPs to choose from and the one used in VP-001 is far more superior.

I pinched this from one of the HC pumptards.

He's hamming it up as if billions of CPP's is a good thing. Imagine if just one CPP was the difference between having efficacy for a drug and not. You know how many hundreds of millions of dollars it takes to develop one drug? So if the success or failure of that rests on finding one CPP or a combination of them then how much more cost or time is that going to add to the development of a therapeutic?

It's a needle in a haystack where the failure rate is about 98%.

I reckon the technology isn't there to be able to develop what PYC have to any great extent. Not now anyway. But in the future yes, maybe. As computing power develops evermore. Makes for a great buyout opportunity.

20c perhaps. That was the IPO price. Brought to market by Cygnet Capital. Ever checked them out? Dodgy as IMHO. No wonder the life of PYC has been such a dogs breakfast. Not to mention the involvement of Citigroup, OMD and his good friend Enumerate.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 8 2020, 12:59 AM
  Quote Post

Stock's behaviour can be described as on, off. Hot, cold. Up, down. Very typical of an accumulator accumulating stock ahead of a buy out of some sort, not necessarily 100%. Perhaps a PIPE. A'la Morphosys and Novartis.

The last few percent usually commands a huge premium which then values the rest of the stock at the same.

Wish they would just get on with it.

Boring!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 30 2020, 03:38 AM
  Quote Post

Amazing how the interest disappears as fast as it arrives. I wonder what it is all about.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 23 2020, 03:55 AM
  Quote Post

Another presentation = more lipstick.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 16 2020, 05:31 PM
  Quote Post

Hockings and Mr. Ikea must be from different elephant stables.

The only elephants I can think of are Chinese and American ones.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Jun 15 2020, 03:44 AM
  Quote Post

The covid 19 trials which seem to be in with a real chance are down to about three or so. One of them involves Astra Zeneca and Oxford University.
Isn't that where PYC set up their subsidiary?
At the back of my mind, I am thinking perhaps, if they are involved, its the Covid trial which will bring about the buy out.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 12 2020, 06:53 AM
  Quote Post

Almost a capitulation on the NASDAQ last night but Five Prime is looking good for some reason.

Will PYC respond in kind ahead of a buyout or will the Ritchie Rich types and their progeny be left to do it all themselves?

3 billion shares on issue... still.
Interesting times.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 11 2020, 06:20 PM
  Quote Post

Enumerate always reckoned the sale of PYC would the signal that the bellows are about to be applied to the biotech scene. Its certainly looking that way. We are just lacking the buyout offer.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2020, 09:26 PM
  Quote Post

Long ago I gave up trying to follow the ins and outs of the unlisted options in PYC and who stood to benefit what when. Nevertheless, todays news is interesting as it suggests somebody might know something that makes this conversion a good thing. To argue otherwise would mean whoever it is (the new CEO?) thinks making three grand on PYC is a good deal. That has to be baloney.

--------------------

134 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING