Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

977 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2020, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

Nant Health has been on a year recently.

It's my guess they will be bought out by ALNY or PFE or Blackstone or someone. Just so long as the buyer is American.

The outcome is BLT gets a new owner and America is great again ( at Australian shareholders and taxpayers expense).

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2020, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

I can remember when HAART therapy came out to treat HIV. They didn't wait for PIII trials to finish. I think they went straight from PI to market and conducted the trials while marketing the drug. The drug was shown to be that effective they deemed the trials unnecessary. Now they have the Right to Try Act.

So watch out for a similar trick.

That'll happen once they have the deal in place. Trump can claim it as American then.

If the Americans are happy to stop WWII to allow Patton and his GI's to leap frog the Allies in order to be the first to march on Berlin and take the glory they are willing to do anything to create the perception they need. Nothing has changed in the last 75 years.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2020, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

Listening to Trump Live this AM and he is talking about therapeutics for Covid again.

He makes reference to Gilead by name several times but clearly has something else he is holding back on.

My guess is he wants what we already know exists. That in Au. there are some of the most advanced and proven science in the world which has efficacy in Covid.

The problem Trump has is standing up and saying, I want you doesn't fit with the MAGA pontifical rhetoric he likes to put out.

They have already stolen BLT, who is next? PYC and MSB are on my radar.

He knows the art of the deal. Which means he knows the longer this goes on for the weaker and after he begins to look. Time to pay for what you want Mr. President. A state dinner for ScoMo doesn't cut it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2020, 12:50 AM
  Quote Post

I guess the share certificates are in the mail because the cheques have started turning up.
I cannot articulate well enough how disgusted I am with CSIRO for having let this go for a song to the detriment of all the minority shareholders.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 28 2020, 06:37 PM
  Quote Post

I haven't seen many quarterlies yet. Some but not many. Despite BLT now being BNTC on the NASDAQ I think one is still due. Hopefully we will get some kind of advice or update on what to expect with our shares.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 28 2020, 03:16 AM
  Quote Post

At least the troughers got theirs.

https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?ac...p;hidefilings=0

Everyone else will just have to eat cake for breakfast.
A ticker search still reveals no such company. But the troughers get their shares registered.

I think the company has been stolen and shareholders will get nothing.

Personally, I am absolutely disgusted. What the hell is CSIRO doing?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Apr 27 2020, 08:40 PM
  Quote Post

My main fear is they will never be listed. It means the company has been stolen if that is the case. Thieves aided and abetted by the directors. According to all literature and advice given by the company and its representatives, this should be done. It isn't good enough to say the certificate is in the mail because the holder should be able to see electronically the company actually exists in the eyes of the SEC. Right now, it doesn't.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 27 2020, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

Still no SEC record of BNTC being in existence. What are we waiting for? Independence Day?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 24 2020, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

Quite a few things appear to be in a state of hiding if you think that there might be an invisible hand at work.

BNTC, despite trading, doesn't exist according to SEC.gov. MODERNA THERAPEUTICS INC v. ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA. COPORATION decision hasn't been reported yet despite having been heard. The HK dairy company I follow, is still listed despite a decision by the market authorities to delist. The court hearings for the main proponents of the company drags on but it is impossible to find out details on it. Capitalism is still the same in spite of all the promises to change it.

This virus has got a lot to answer for. But I think we might get something in the first week of May. Otherwise, dig in until Independence Day.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

According to the Schemers Agreement statements confirming issuance of new shares in BNTC should've been dispatched yesterday. Assuming all times are AEST times. But even if they aren't AEST times, the latest possible time for dispatch was overnight in the USA.

Another search of the SEC's EDGAR database yields the same message: No Matching Ticker Symbol.

Something very, very smelly here. Shareholders may've been done like a dogs dinner on this one.

No good pointing to the share purchase by PF. That guy has spent the last twenty years figuring out every way possible to stuff the shareholders over so he can live it up large on their backs. Can't expect him to suddenly throw a dog a bone without considering that instead of a bone, its a red herring.

From the Schemers Booklet.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

977 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING