Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

971 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 07:43 AM
  Quote Post

Big rally overnight in the US. Strength in biotechs. Maybe the big slibbery slobbery sloth is about to let rip in time for Easter.

Another CSIRO company is currently in a halt pending good news. PNV. Will be encouraging if they extend via suspension today. Same with CDY. And MSB, where SM ended up after bolting from BLT, was on a screamer. If they go into a halt, given the entire weirdness of this Schemers deal, then I would be fairly confident of a deal this weekend.

So many others all looking strong. Jumping like fleas. Anything from 10-30% in a day.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Today, 02:44 AM
  Quote Post

No report on who the selling agent is yet. Checked the SEC site and searched for BNTC but there were no results. Weird. A search for Benitec did though and stil no report.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

Too late now if you want your piece of Holdco action. Record date is at seven this evening.

We should also get to find out who the selling agent is.

Bet you its Citigroup or an associate of.

Sad really. Shareholders never stood a chance with those dogs in charge.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2020, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

He forgets to say, when he unleashes it will be with IP and science discovered and developed by foreign governments and then stolen by stock market hyenas. Poor old Renee Rivkin was a petty thief compared to this.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2020, 07:39 AM
  Quote Post

Unfortunately, the SEC is not a lot different from ASIC. Its the face of regulation when you don't have regulation.

This ship and all who sailed on her are going down.

I expect we will have to wait until July the Fourth or thereabouts to see what Pfizer does. That'll be when they can declare victory over the virus and show American leadership because of it. The story is always the same. Been like that since the Allies had to wait for the Americans before taking Berlin in WW2.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 3 2020, 06:10 PM
  Quote Post

The message is, the SEC is yet to consent.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Apr 2 2020, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

Something stinks about this Schemers agreement. For one, this Holdco Company, on page twelve of the Schemers booklet, states they will make submissions for listing to the NASDAQ authorities in February. When you fact check this statement against the NASDAQ IPO filings for February, there is no application which has been made by a company called Holdco or Benitec.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/ipos

Then when you check the Upcoming IPOs page for April on the NASDAQ site, there is no listing for Holdco or Benitec.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/ipos

Yet it was a condition precedent that NASDAQ approval be granted by 8AM of the second court date.

Despite trading for Holdco commencing on the 15th of April, the Schemers booklet states, an ex-BLT holder won't be able to sell their Holdco shares until they receive a holding statement saying how many shares they have in Holdco. When might that be I wonder.

And this scheme has the official approval and support of these directors. Well, at least they got their diversity ratios right regards gender , age and colour. Hard luck on the competence, fiduciary duties and shareholder obligations parts.

Shareholders are getting stuffed like a Christmas turkey. But what can you expect with Sabby, Nant and BNYMC as the main shareholders. 57%. CSIRO? Pffft. Useless.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 2 2020, 05:20 AM
  Quote Post

To wit I will add, the stronger the US currency gets or the cheaper the AU dollar goes, the better the deal for the American buyer...if you should be so lucky to get your coin. But add to that a further collapse in the share price and it will only get worse for a shareholder. But how do you get to say, please sir, can I have some shares?
These Australian directors are not good Australians. They have stitched the shareholders up good and proper right from the start. The only one who ever showed any professional integrity was SM who jacked it all in leaving her options at the door because she knew no matter how much this terd got polished it was always going to be a terd. Everyone else just stayed on the gravy train and rode it for all it was worth.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 2 2020, 04:39 AM
  Quote Post

Another read of the Schemers document and I am convinced, in the absence of a form requesting the shareholders choice of auto-sale or Holdco shares that this is a stitch up. It is the intention of the Schemers to get rid of the Australian shareholders by buying them out rather than give them shares. But the catch is, I don't think shareholders will get a payout either and what can you do about it? In effect, they are stolen. Won't be the first time.
Shouldn't the directors be issuing some kind of guidance on what to expect for shareholders? It is not sufficient to point to the Schemers document because it is not specific enough.

Better make the request for Holdco shares before the selling agent is appointed next week because otherwise the decision is going to be made for you and since when has any decision BLT ever made favoured a shareholder?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 1 2020, 02:39 AM
  Quote Post

You'd think by now Holdco would have a proper name and a ticker. I mean if all they want to do is relocate to America what would be so wrong with keeping the name Benitec?
i also note the sale facility will take several months but trading is set to start on the 15th of April but shareholder statements aren't issued until the 22nd. Regardless of that is why anyone would take up the auto sale function and wait months when by the end of the month you should be able to sell on market.
I'm wondering if anyone will receive anything. Shareholders have been stitched up by these directors.

--------------------

971 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING