Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4312 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Verharven
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

Thought I'd post the current buy and sell depth for those that don't have full access
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  

Johnny H
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 05:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Feb 14 2019, 05:18 AM

https://patents.justia.com/assignee/palatin-technologies-inc

3rd one down mentions an MC1R specific cyclic hexapeptide, patent assigned less than a year ago.

Maybe it's this?

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Desert Rat
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 05:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Feb 14 2019, 04:58 AM

They are all peptides, but truncated versions of the full-length hormones. Thus, PL-8177 is a shortened version of a-MSH, but I don't know the exact sequence, although it almost certainly has the D-Phe7 modification for potency. I also got Palatin's natriuretic peptide wrong in the prior post, it is actually PL-5028

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  

sharelooker
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 05:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Feb 14 2019, 04:18 AM

They don't have the PLGA-polymer technology.

Johnny H
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 04:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Feb 14 2019, 04:18 AM

Any idea what PL-8177 is?
A peptide sounds unlikely.

--------------------

Desert Rat
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 04:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PunkassDerm's post @ Feb 13 2019, 02:01 PM

RE: CUV moving on to other indications. The segment below is lifted from Palatin Technologies' recent conference call. It shows a vigorous peptide development program, far in excess of CUV and they (Palatin) actually say what they are doing- how novel. Their peptides in development include PL-8177 a MCr1 agonist for inflammatory conditions, PL-8331 a dual MCr1,5 agonist for ocular indications and PL-9610, a natriuretic peptide A and B receptor agonist for heart failure. It would be similarly nice to know what CUV is actually working on. And, I still believe we will get FDA approval for Scenesse before the July 8 PDUFA date. GLTA.

"Now moving on to Palatin's earlier drug development programs, which include development from melanocortin four receptor agonist. We have developed new families of highly selective melanocortin receptor agonist with potentially broad applications in the treatment of a variety of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases including inflammatory bowel disease, dry eye, uveitis and other retinal diseases.
Our lead development candidate PL 8177 is a highly selective and potent melanocortin one receptor agonist, which we believe will have broad applications in treating inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. We recently announced their results in single ascending and multiple ascending dose study, Phase 1 study of PL-8177 in healthy volunteers. In this study, subcutaneously administered PL-8177 was well tolerated and no potential safety concerns were noted.
We've also completed a Phase 1 pharmacokinetic study of an oral dosing formulation of PL-8177 as a potential treatment for inflammatory bowel disease. The data is expected in the first quarter of 2019. Our next step with PL-8177 is to conduct a clinical study that will evaluate the safety and activity of PL-8177 in a variety of autoimmune diseases. This study is designed to provide the data needed to support larger Phase 2 efficacy studies and is anticipated to start in the first half of 2019.
PL-8331 is our dual Melanocortin receptor-1 and 5 agonist that in preclinical models has demonstrated the potential to treat a variety of ocular autoimmune diseases such as dry eye, uveitis and diabetic retinopathy. We have developed an eye drop formulation of PL-8331 as a potential treatment for dry eye and the IND enabling activities haven't started. Clinical studies in dry eye are anticipated to start in the second half of calendar 2019.
We've also worked to expand our product portfolio by leveraging our expertise in melanocortin biology and chemistry. We have developed an orally active small molecule, that's active against the Melanocortin 4 receptor called PL-9610. PL-9610 has demonstrated efficacy in a number of animal models of rare human genetic obesity and preclinical IND enabling activities to support IND filing and first human studies have started. We also anticipate filing for orphan drug designation for a number of autoimmune and genetic obesity indications for Melanocortin compounds.
Finally a naturally peptide development candidate PL-3994 is scheduled to start a Phase 2 trial sponsored by the American Heart Association in conjunction with major research centers in the first half of 2019. We believe that PL-3994 has a potential as a treatment for heart failure patients with well preserved or reduced ejection fraction.
Our PL-5028 is a dual natural peptide A receptor C agonist for use in cardiovascular and fibrotic diseases; including reduction of cardiac fibrosis. This peptide is in preclinical evaluation as a potential treatment for fibrotic diseases. We'll provide additional information on our programs on our website www.Palatin.com .

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  johnnytech  PunkassDerm  

sharelooker
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 02:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Feb 13 2019, 04:38 PM

https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/209494844/...72-6991cdba2b6e

https://www.randstad.com.sg/jobs/formulatio...apore_16345943/

https://www.randstad.com.sg/jobs/laboratory...apore_16491765/

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mrdax  FarmaZutical  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 01:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Feb 14 2019, 01:35 AM

Really, the major stuff that I am excited about will come all after July. Approval in the US is not important just because it's an approval. The more important part is that is when the company will be able to start fully focusing on other indications and finally will be able to start doing PR that will drive up consumer and investor interest. Right now they are flying low.

So, I would say stay away from mcdonalds for at least 1 year. Perhaps convert to Freeganism for at least a year and plow all your money into Clinuvel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeganism

Then, in a couple years you can live like a russian billionaire.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  Dr Wally  

Johnny H
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 01:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Feb 13 2019, 10:48 PM

I'm not even eating at McDonalds until July. A single cheeseburger could turn into VIP Space-X tickets into low earth orbit.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: BS45  rabbitrun  

sharelooker
post Posted: Feb 13 2019, 11:55 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/Pre...s/ucm630942.htm

4312 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING