Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >   

Reply to this topic

JHX, JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES SE
ShareNovis
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Hungry,

It's certainly due for a rebound.

Did you read my post which included interesting information in it about the products (fibro cement) JHX sell in the US market? It has good potential for JHX.

hungry
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Kiss on Wednesday 10/10/07 01:16pm

Hi Kiss
Bought a tiny parcel myself for the same reason, triple bott dly & wkly so might have a quick short bounce. Market depth buy side has been building slowly. Only have a st targ towards the last high above $8. Tight stop in place.
Not a huge fan fa wise, have been short on this stock much more than long.
Cheers

ShareNovis
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Kiss on Wednesday 10/10/07 01:16pm

Thanks Kiss. Have you got any MRE's? opinion?

Kiss
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareNovis on Wednesday 10/10/07 08:14am

Sharenovis,

It is a triple bottom pattern trade. See the three pink dots at $7.

Cheers....

--------------------
I am not qualified to give financial advice, including that required for equities.

ShareNovis
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareNovis on Wednesday 10/10/07 08:14am

I came accross this article guys ..... Hope it helps

"A recent article in the Washington Post (30 September 2007) discussed the outcome of the US based Remodeling Magazine's latest annual "Cost vs. Value Report" which is to be published on 1 November 2007.

The survey highlights which remodelling activities provide the best return as measured by the expected increase in the house value relative to the cost of the improvements undertaken.

According to the Washington Post, the latest survey will show that the best return in 2007 came from replacing old siding with fiber-cement material. Homeowners got an average of 88.1 cents for each dollar invested after they sold their houses. Fiber-cement siding also brought the best results in 2006, at 88 cents to the dollar.

The stable returns from adding fibre cement siding are despite lower expected returns from remodelling projects in general. In 2007, just 14% of remodelling projects had a return of at least 75%. That was down from 16% in 2006 and 20% in 2005."

ShareNovis
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 08:14 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Kiss on Tuesday 09/10/07 11:39pm

Hi Kiss,

I'm not sure how to read your graph .... Are you able to explain it briefly .... Please.... Thanks.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Kiss
post Posted: Oct 9 2007, 11:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareNovis on Tuesday 09/10/07 01:46pm

Your broker may have been smart. I hold and expect further price rises due to my technical opinion. Though it may be slow going for a while.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I am not qualified to give financial advice, including that required for equities.

ShareNovis
post Posted: Oct 9 2007, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: GoldOil on Thursday 05/07/07 02:58pm

I'm not sure about a merger but my broker just told me to buy them. Jumped in... But .... I guess as always, the price will probably go down before it gets going again. I guess these are long term holding smile.gif.

GoldOil
post Posted: Jul 5 2007, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

I heard that ZFX, OXR and JHX were all going to be merged and their ticker would be XXX, a truly diverse conglomerate! Rumour only

--------------------
Do your homework, every dollar you lose must be gained again to start reaching your goal!

early birds
post Posted: Apr 21 2007, 10:41 PM
  Quote Post

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/stor...=herb+greenberg

if there is no T/O deal be announced at monday morning, i would like see how sp will close at the end of the session. mad.gif

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING