Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

IMC, IMMURON LIMITED
Pessimist
post Posted: Apr 12 2007, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (oldgolfer @ Friday 23/03/07 09:56am)

Hi og. Well, maybe the directors weren't happy with the share price either. MD Conor Graham is gone as of today. The announcement calls it a 'departure', not a resignation, and there is no thanks for his long service, so I can only conclude that he was sacked. Obviously not all is well there at the moment.

Pess

oldgolfer
post Posted: Mar 23 2007, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

Hi pees, and Dr Daz; I,m still holding and still frustrated why we cant ge a decent rise in the SP/ ??

Pessimist
post Posted: Mar 23 2007, 07:14 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dr_dazmo on Friday 23/03/07 07:33am

I like it too. They have a revenue stream that funds a lot of their ongoing expenses, so they don't have to ask investors for capital and dilute our shareholdings very often. And with a market cap. under $25 million there's a huge upside in the share price if one of their products really takes off. It seems to be completely under the market's radar.

I'm not too concerned about their focus. They have a research arm that's done the work on EV-71. I doubt there's much their lab people can do regarding the manufacturing and marketing of the treatment, so now they are moving on to other things.

Travelan really ought to be a winner. The stuff works from all reports. The Australian cricket team uses it for goodness' sake, so it shouldn't be that hard to spread the word and get people to take it.

Pess

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Mar 23 2007, 06:33 AM
  Quote Post

I must confess that I like the ANX 'story', but it concerns me that they don't seem to be particularly focused. weirdsmiley.gif

Travelan is a solid product, and sales should be ticking along with the ability to expand as further R&D on additional applications is released.

EV-71 should be the current focus. It concerns me that the window to meet the Northern selling season may be missed. If this is the case a great deal of expenditure will have been undertaken with little if any return until 2008.

Other recent announcements are (IMO) a distraction from the main game.
I think their R&D is good, and they should always be looking for new applications, but as with many small biotech's they should concentrate the majority of their efforts on one project at a time!

Anyway, time will tell.

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------
Always remember the Golden Rule - Those with the Gold make the Rules!

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Mar 20 2007, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

Just out:

Final EV-71 antibodies highly effective
Quality control results, dosage size and packaging update

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Anadis (ASX:ANX) today announced that it has completed the quality control (QC)
analysis of the colostrum containing high levels of Enterovirus-71 antibodies for the
company’s EV-71 preventative. The samples from the initial processed product show highly effective neutralisation of the Enterovirus 71 virus in laboratory analysis.
Approximately 19,000 litres of liquid colostrum is to be processed. It is anticipated that
this will produce almost 1,600 kilograms of Enterovirus-71 antibody-rich colostrum. This
has the capability to produce more than 10.5 million doses of the preventative due to the
high efficacy of the antibodies. The product is designed to be used during the high-risk season and will be sold in packages containing 30 sachets. Anadis has the potential to
produce more than 350,000 packages of the preventative, to be marketed as an export-only product under the trade name EVProtec. This result is a credit to the dedicated scientific team and clearly demonstrates Anadis’ ability to deliver antibodies against a virus
from a laboratory scale up to a commercially viable product. Animal efficacy trials are
progressing well and results will be released to market upon completion.

--------------------

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Mar 9 2007, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

Down 16% in the last 2 days?

Only small volume, but starting to give me the sense that something isn't going according to plan.
Perhaps the EV-71 will miss the Northern Hemisphere selling window??

Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

Pessimist
post Posted: Jan 17 2007, 09:44 AM
  Quote Post

Ann. today: Andadis to establish U.S. subsidiary.

I only hope their foray into the U.S. will be more successful than PSD's has so far. PSD has appeared to be nearly on death's door recently, after acquiring a U.S. company barely a year ago, and its share price has plummeted. It worries me a little that raising capital is one of the main reasons for ANX's decision.

Pess

Pessimist
post Posted: Dec 15 2006, 07:54 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oldgolfer on Thursday 14/12/06 01:20pm

Yes, I've been a holder since 2001, averaging about 29c/share in purchases since then. I'm sticking with it because it could take off. Travelan is on the market and the EV-71 treatment will be on the market in Asia later this year. As I said below, there is also a lot of anecdotal evidence that Travelan is an effective treatment of ordinary diarrhoea, not just TD. There's also Pyloran in the works, which is a treatment for stomach ulcers. Now add a potential flu treatment and there are some huge markets there. The company would only need to grab a small part of them to be worth a lot more that its current $27 million. Hell, a company with no growth at all would only need to make a couple of million dollars a year to be worth that much.

Pess

oldgolfer
post Posted: Dec 14 2006, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pessimist on Thursday 14/12/06 09:29am

Hi Pessimist Are you a Holder? I paid 54c for mine and am well down the swanny, when travelan came along and they rallied to around that I foolishly stayed in.
The buy was a broker recommendation for a bio stock after I had made dough on Peptech and CSL and still wanted a speccie bio
Notv my greatest decision. thanks for your info every now and then I dont research them at all , probably get frustrated one year and flog em off in the red.

Thank Goodness for CSL is all I can say. Better go the cricket is starting

tongue.gif

Pessimist
post Posted: Dec 14 2006, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

Ann: Successfully raises flu antibodies

It lists a number of advantages of antibodies over traditional flu vaccines, including that they are not strain-specific. Most important, they've uttered the magic words: "bird flu".

Pess

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING