Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

57 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

CAZ, CAZALY RESOURCES LIMITED
pilots
post Posted: Jun 18 2008, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Biggle on Wednesday 18/06/08 10:00am

Biggle, CAZ used BHP last time to try and get a lease, this time they are using FMG, they lost last time they won't win this time. CAZ should look for some thing in the ground that belongs to them, stop trying to steal it from RIO. We don't like midnight peggers in West Australia. CAZ did not win last time. they WON'T win this time. thumbdown.gif

Biggle
post Posted: Jun 18 2008, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Seems to be good news for CAZ, wonder if RIO will object again when they were clearly in breach of what was required in relation to developing the tenament, particularly now Andrew Forrest and FMG are in with CAZ.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Jun 3 2008, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Been a while since anyone has posted here - SUE12 are you still about ? Not a holder but have a soft spot for CAZ after all the crap they have been through - I hope that the news coming out of this trading halt is positive - should be an interesting one nonetheless, is it the West Kal project (gold) or something else ??? Anyone care to comment

Cheers All

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

sue12
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 11:49 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sue12 on Friday 25/01/08 11:27am

SORRY, Should have been on the GDN thread. grrr.gif

sue12
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sue12 on Monday 21/01/08 11:40am

News flash, CAZ DO NOT HAVE APPROVAL TO DRILL A SECOND WELL IN THE US of A. thumbdown.gif

sue12
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sue12 on Monday 21/01/08 10:52am

Won't the first buyers at 47c this morning be happy now. Looks like CAZ has run its last race.

Featured Stock Stories

sue12
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Monday 21/01/08 08:58am

It looks to me that the market still won't trust CAZ. thumbdown.gif

mme
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 08:58 AM
  Quote Post

Long time coming but finally some good news for CAZ shareholders. Nice results from the Mt Caudan Iron ore project.

biggrin.gif

macrae
post Posted: Nov 14 2007, 07:43 PM
  Quote Post

FYI stun.gif

Former WA premier could face more criminal charges

A West Australian Parliamentary Committee has recommended criminal charges be considered against five people including former Premier turned lobbyist Brian Burke. (ABC)

Audio: Charges recommended against Burke, Chrichton-Browne (The World Today) Map: Perth 6000
West Australian Attorney-General Jim McGinty says he is seeking advice on whether criminal charges should be laid against lobbyists Brian Burke and Noel Crichton-Browne and two MPs following the tabling of a damning report in Parliament.

The State Parliamentary Select Committee of Privileges found Mr Burke, a former premier, and his lobbying partner Julian Grill, were behind a push for an Upper House inquiry into Western Australia's iron-ore industry to help their client Cazaly Resources.

It found Labor's Shelley Archer and Liberal MP Anthony Fels in serious contempt of Parliament for leaking information to Mr Burke and Mr Crichton-Browne.

The inquiry found Mr Burke, Mr Crichton-Browne, Ms Archer, Mr Fels and the managing director of Cazaly Resources, Nathan McMahon, gave false evidence.

The report has recommended criminal prosecutions be considered against them.

Mr McGinty has described the findings and serious and unprecedented.

"I'll need to get advice from the solicitor-general about how to proceed from here," he said.

"These are matters of enormous consequence and I want to ensure they are all handled appropriately."

The committee has also recommended Mr Grill be ordered to apologise within seven days to the Parliament for leaking the deliberations of the select committee's private hearings to Mr Burke.

Mr Grill says he does not believe he has done anything wrong and he is seeking legal advice on the matter.

"I'm quite surprised and shocked," he said.

"I'm not even sure what I've done that was wrong. It's not clear from the report from what I can see and I'll Endeavour to have that clarified through my lawyers.

"The initial reaction from my lawyers is that it's totally outrageous and they'll give me some further advice."

Ms Archer says she is disappointed but not surprised by the findings.

"The findings were what I expected," she said.

"I just had a view about the way the committee operated that they would make findings against me."

Mr Fels says he's been embarrassed by the publicity over the issue and doesn't believe he's done anything wrong.

"If anyone who has a look at what actually happened on that committee and my involvement at all times on that committee I think people would see that I was really only trying to make an issue come towards the Parliament, and I really got swept up in all of the scandal of Brian Burke," he said.

"I'm still maintaining that I didn't do anything wrong. I was only interested in the issue and investigating the issue. I really had no idea of Brian Burke's involvement and all the other players behind the scenes."

Opposition Leader Paul Omodei says it is too early to say whether he'll take any action against Mr Fels.

"On the surface of it, it seems like the matters raised in the report are quite serious," he said.

"But we have to allow the proper process to take its course and that is for the Legislative Council to consider whether there has been a breach of law and then after that it be considered by the courts."

The Upper House is yet to consider the committee's recommendations.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/11/14/2090112.htm

--------------------
<b>"The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind." </b>

wolverine
post Posted: Nov 9 2007, 07:44 AM
  Quote Post

Iron ore must be the main driver for BHP having a crack at RIO.

the regulatory issues will be the main hurdle, will this help CAZ or work in its favour should deals need to be made on shovelanna?

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

57 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING