Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1256 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SDV, SCIDEV LTD
rozz
post Posted: Oct 7 2019, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Jan 13 2018, 03:37 PM

Nomura buying and building a large holding.
Company has finally turned a corner .
more contracts to come.

veeone
post Posted: Sep 27 2019, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

Likely developments and expected results of operations
The focus for SciDev and the management team through the FY20 financial year is:
● Drive SciDev's revenue line through the execution of a well structured business development pipeline in the Oil & Gas
and mineral processing sectors
● Key large customer opportunities across several continents where the synergies for the OptiFlox & MaxiFlox
combination can deliver the greatest value to SciDev's customers and subsequent value to shareholders
● Build upon the SciDev’s momentum in the Australian coal industry, transitioning across application, mineral types and
key industry players with our OptiFlox® technology
● Further develop the opportunities presented through SciDev (US) LLC into the US oil & gas sector
● Extend SciDev's technology into the precious metal and base metal sectors throughout Australia and Asia, while looking
for other opportunities in currently unrealised sections of the mineral processing value chain
● Renew SciDev's effort in the Australian water and wastewater sector with strategic partnerships and licensing
opportunities with global operators and key end users
● Deliver upon recent agreement with Iluka in the mineral sands sector delivering value and further developing this
relationship
● Continue to strengthen and leverage SciDev's relationship with Nuoer through joint marketing and R&D efforts in key
market areas while also refining the geographic manufacturing footprint

veeone
post Posted: Sep 1 2019, 09:21 PM
  Quote Post

Highlights from Fridays 4E Cheers V1
FY19 Highlights
 Revenues from customers increased by 31.9% to $2.92m
 Net cash position of $1.76m supported by successful placement to Nuoer Group and a $2.5m fund raising
 Entered into a binding agreement to acquire the exclusive distribution and marketing rights in Australia and other Oceanic countries for polymer products produced by Chinese base Nuoer Group
 Lewis Utting commenced as CEO & Managing Director in April 2019
 Established North American presence with SciDev (US) LLC with first product sales to SciDev MOU partner Phoenix Process Equipment Company with Nuoer manufactured product
 Continued evaluation across several coal projects in the Bowen Basin and NSW coal fields with tier-one producers. The Optiflox® system trial continues at a major coking coal operation with further commercial discussions anticipated in September 2019
 Strengthening of the board with the addition of Newcrest mining professional Jon Gourlay and Simone Watt from our strategic investor Sinoz as Non Executive Directors
 Post the end of the financial year, the Company announced it had received its first major order for friction reducers from the oil & gas companies in the US Permian Basin. The A$1.08m order validates SciDev’s strong US push
Further the company recently announced post year end that it was awarded a long term MaxiFlox® sales contract with Iluka Resources which is expected to be AUS$8m – AUD$12m over the course of the contract

veeone
post Posted: Aug 8 2019, 07:06 PM
  Quote Post

This is worth a read. Cheers v1

http://www.newingonstocks.com/wp-content/u...5-corrected.pdf

veeone
post Posted: Jul 22 2019, 05:09 PM
  Quote Post

Wow some good news finally from SDV (was INL)
More to come in the near future i would say.
From todays announcement via asx.
Separately, other US trial and commercial negotiations are progressing well and results will be reported
in due course. Importantly, the Company is finding that there is significant demand and support for its
bespoke chemical solutions, which augers well for the success of the US initiative
Cheers V1

veeone
post Posted: Feb 4 2019, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

SciDev Ltd (ASX: SDV) – Trading Halt

SciDev Ltd (ASX:SDV) requests a trading halt to be placed on the Company’s securities pursuant to ASX Listing
Rule 17.1, effective immediately, and provides the following information:
• The Company makes the request pending the release of an announcement in relation to a material
commercial transaction.
• The trading halt is expected to last until the earlier of the Company releasing an announcement related
to the transaction, or the commencement of trading on Wednesday, 6 February 2019.
• The Company is not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted.

I hope finally some good news as this ones been in my bottom draw for so long I have lost count of the years!!!
Sooo many consolidations !!! Geez V1

wintermute
post Posted: Nov 2 2018, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Jan 13 2018, 03:37 PM

I've been watching this space for a really long time now wink.gif Just got the AGM proxy form and to my horror saw resolution 5.

I wonder what makes the directors think that a 10:1 consolidation will work any better than the last one they did (I'm sure veeone remembers what happened that time).

I've always been a believer in the tech, I lost maybe $25K as a result of that belief. I'm just thinking that the 100,000 shares I own now (which would have been 1,000,000 pre the last consolidation) is likely to end up worth $100 within twelve months of the consolidation, when the share price returns to what it was pre-consolidation.

I don't know why companies think that consolidating shares to take them from sub one cent to sub 10c will make an iota of difference to the long term share price. All it does is give the market the means to reduce the value of existing shares another 10 fold easily.

IMO Actual results are what drives share price, not a capital restructure.

OK I'll get off my soap box now. I wonder when the last time I posted was???

edit: ps I voted no. and when I tried to use the ask the board button to ask why they thought a 10:1 consolidation would work better this time around? it would not allow my question!

Tony.

--------------------
Any intelligence I may appear to have is purely artificial.

Information posted should be considered opinion only, and may have been arrived at through incorrect interpretations or assumptions... caveat emptor!!

rozz
post Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Mar 16 2017, 10:43 AM

AS always aussies a bit slow with this innovative technology but the Americans very keen.
Watch this space.

veeone
post Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

SciDev Ltd (ASX: SDV) (‘SciDev’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce it has signed a two-year contract with Peabody Energy (‘Peabody’), the world’s largest non-government coal mining company, for the supply of an OptiFlox® System and associated chemicals at the 12 mtpa Wilpinjong thermal coal mine in New South Wales.
The total value of the contract is estimated to be $350,000 to $400,000 per annum and significantly strengthens SciDev’s growing revenue base. Peabody will pay a monthly leasing fee for use of the OptiFlox® System at Wilpinjong, along with the purchase of associated waste-water treatment chemicals.
The Wilpinjong contract formalises the relationship with Peabody and follows the successful installation of an OptiFlox® Mark-2 System at Wilpinjong in December 2016, after a successful six-month trial at the facility. The success of the Wilpinjong trial has resulted in an increased level of industry interest in the OptiFlox® System.
The OptiFlox® system is designed to address the issue of ‘blackwater’ in which the clarity of the water from a coal tailings’ thickener deteriorates to an unacceptable level, resulting in the coal washing plant shutting down and at times, coal production ceasing.
The OptiFlox® system continuously measures particle characteristics of the coal tailings slurry in order to maintain
optimal flocculation conditions through automated, real-time control of coagulant dosing. The system minimises delays
and stoppages in production, caused by ‘blackwater’, and enables consistent clarified water to be produced for
return to the washing plant.

veeone
post Posted: Mar 13 2017, 07:51 PM
  Quote Post

CHANGE OF NAME to SCIDEV LTD
The Company’s change of name from Intec Ltd to SciDev Ltd is now effective.
The new ASX ticker code, from the opening of trading on Tuesday 14 March 2017, will be SDV.

1256 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING